Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I must have lucked out. At 5:37 AM I checked and was able to get a 4:25 PM dinner at the Garden Grill for the 7:00 PM show. At least, I hope that's what I reserved! The reservation on my MDE says: "CAN - Garden Grill (7:00 PM) Dinner" Reservation 4:25 PM. I made the reservation on my computer.
Yes, I agree. That's what it appears to mean.

I got the same error message on my computer but was able to get garden grill on my app at 5:01 CST. One option showed with an 8:30 CLP show time so I grabbed it. Now I see nothing. This is nuts!

Was getting the same error starting at midnight last night. But then I saw a few times listed for candlelight by going to the regular ADR page. I was able to snag on for the seafood restaurant. It's not what we wanted. I still can't tell if they have loaded everything for other restaurants. But Garden was showing one time too. I can't tell if they are all gone or if only a few were loaded. Make sure you check the ADR page instead.

They opened these reservations at Midnight last night???? Not at the usual time of 6 or 7am?

Ugh - that is super disappointing.

Oh great, now the website isn’t able to check dining at all for me on Dec.7.

I have tried from dining page, looked at Epcot dining, searched directly candlelight processional and went to packages through that…lap top…iPhone…nothing

I'm not seeing anything. I checked at midnight last night. And I've been checking since 5:10 this morning. Can someone who's successfully booked explain step by step what you did?

Now I'm getting "access denied" for the entire Disney site. We broke it. LOL.

I had a feeling they would do this, they never put a time up. Very frustrating.

I checked at from about midnight to 1:30 (using both the candlelight page and the regular ADR page), and nothing was loaded. They loaded them sometime early this morning. I am still not positive they loaded all restaurants. Haven't heard of anyone getting Beirgarten yet.

I have tried from dining page, looked at Epcot dining, searched directly candlelight processional and went to packages through that…lap top…iPhone…nothing
if you look on the site don't do a filter search for all restaurants it shows up the problem was they wanted us to each lunch at 1130 for the show, it wouldn't have worked with our plans. Sites bugged imo.

For reference, all I ever see for any day too is coral reef maybe the other 2 restaurants didn't open up yet?

I'm not seeing anything. I checked at midnight last night. And I've been checking since 5:10 this morning. Can someone who's successfully booked explain step by step what you did?

yes, PLEASE, Disney CP reservation process for dummies!!

I checked at from about midnight to 1:30 (using both the candlelight page and the regular ADR page), and nothing was loaded. They loaded them sometime early this morning. I am still not positive they loaded all restaurants. Haven't heard of anyone getting Beirgarten yet.

I hope that's the case, I will keep checking all day.

Agreed. Looks like it might only be Coral and Garden slots opened so far. And most of those are gone already.

I went to the regular WDW website. Clicked on "Things to Do," then "Make Reservation" under dinning. I then searched by day and party size, narrowed to Epcot, and saw one Candlelight time for the Garden place and one for the Coral place. I was able to pick it and reserve it like any other dinning reservation (no advance payment). The "check availability" on the candlelight page itself never worked - always got the error message everyone is getting.

I’ve been trying to book since 6 am on the dot and keep getting an error message “we were unable to check for tables at this time”. That’s the same error I got when trying last night. Anyone else seeing this?
I am! I have park and resort reservations and it keeps giving me the error!

I was only able to see candlelight availability on the app. You had to scroll to the bottom. I kept getting the error message on the website. I also have only seen Garden Grill and Coral Reef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter