Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I’m happy to have stumbled my way into a reservation (thanks to this thread sending me to the app) but so frustrated by the whole process. I just checked the website again out of curiosity and it still gives that same “unable to book” error. It shouldn’t be this hard.

In the app I have only been able to choose the "book online" option - which sends me to the website. Wondering what option are others choosing in the app?

I’m happy to have stumbled my way into a reservation (thanks to this thread sending me to the app) but so frustrated by the whole process. I just checked the website again out of curiosity and it still gives that same “unable to book” error. It shouldn’t be this hard.

I'd give up on the special Processional dining page and just hit the regular ADR page. That's where I found at least one Processional ADR. I'm not sure the Processional page is working at all. I'm refreshing both.

Love that the phone system gave me no indication of the wait time, but I'm sure it will be a long wait; hoping to maybe get lucky some how but the glitch on the website gives me little faith

So am I right in gathering from what people are saying here that absolutely none of us has been able to get Biergarten yet?

The sad part for us is that getting Biergarten dining more important to us. We got the package, but for a restaurant we aren't interested in. I just wish they would have, or will, open some regular Biergarten reservations if nothing else. The system stinks. They made it so there was no benefit of staying onsite when booking these packages. Seriously glad this is our last WDW trip in a long time - they just make planning too frustrating these days.

The sad part for us is that getting Biergarten dining more important to us. We got the package, but for a restaurant we aren't interested in. I just wish they would have, or will, open some regular Biergarten reservations if nothing else. The system stinks. They made it so there was no benefit of staying onsite when booking these packages. Seriously glad this is our last WDW trip in a long time - they just make planning too frustrating these days.

Same, we've never tried Biergarten, and decided early on that was the on place we needed to get to. Then Disney messed it all up by making it a Processional only res. Fine by us, because we wanted to see the Processional as well, but not only can we not get a Biergarten package, but we cannot book it the entirety of our 10 day stay. :(

Several people have said go to regular ADR page not CP page. When you go to the ADR page, dont you then have to select the CP??

Several people have said go to regular ADR page not CP page. When you go to the ADR page, dont you then have to select the CP??

Yes, it will show up as a separate selection, not the normal selection. It's pretty clear, you may have to scroll down though.

You don't have to click through to the full candlelight page - when you did the search, it listed it as a regular dining time under Candlelight and the restaurant name. You could just click on the dinning time like any other restaurant.

At least the error message is changing sometimes on the CP page.

Attachments

• 2021-10-26_07-18-51.png
    2021-10-26_07-18-51.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 18
It just opened up for me at 7.10 ET...with absolutely no times available at Biergarten on Dec 16 or 19. Boo!

OK, now getting this message - so I believe the reservations I desire are gone :( and that they were gone before 6am eastern... but this was just not functional yet.... cuz you know... Disney IT :mad:

Can you still see the fireworks if you are in the 8:30 CDP show?
In the past, they would not run Illuminations during the Candlelight Processional. It's very likely Harmonious will not start until after the show, perhaps 9:30 those nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter