Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

I've been trying for the last 45 minutes and all I get is the error! Not sure if everything was booked up or what?! I tried last night just in case and the same message shows up? 🤷‍♀️
Anything I put in results in - "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

I've been trying for the last 45 minutes and all I get is the error! Not sure if everything was booked up or what?! I tried last night just in case and the same message shows up? 🤷‍♀️
Anything I put in results in - "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."
I'm having the same issue!

I had issues when I tried to “search available times” for candlelight processional dining packages, but just searching dining packages I had one pop up. Not the restaurant I wanted, and it was gone next time I refreshed.

I'm having the same issue!

If it's booked, I wish it would just say so. When it says it was unable to check, makes me think I'm doing something wrong...which could be the case! LOL
But I just keep trying all different ways to get to the page and then different restaurants, dates, times. Ugh, guess I'll probably give up soon as I've been at it for awhile. That darn message they put up just makes me unsure if it is actually booked 😩

I had issues when I tried to “search available times” for candlelight processional dining packages, but just searching dining packages I had one pop up. Not the restaurant I wanted, and it was gone next time I refreshed.

Thanks for the tip! Went through "Dining Experiences" and was able to find one! Looks like for any of the dates I'm there, just have early lunch reservations for Garden Grill and gave me an 8:30 show. Not exactly what I was hoping for but glad I got SOMETHING! Wonder if all the reservations actually went that fast or there just weren't that many openings. Who knows ?! 🤷‍♀️

There is nothing left on any of our 4 days.
I guess for everyone who had no luck, keep checking as much as you can.

No luck at all. Multiple browsers, computer, laptop, searched many ways to get to reservations…no luck! Oh Disney IT……

No luck at all. Multiple browsers, computer, laptop, searched many ways to get to reservations…no luck! Oh Disney IT……
Yes but they have no problem with their IT raising the cost per rides (Lightning Lane) due to demand….that they can figure out. On a side note, I was on at 5:45 a.m. and it was showing only Garden Grill available, but it kept kicking me out. I was under the assumption that it opened at 6.

Last edited:
Very frustrating I have been trying since 5:45 via the app and the website and no luck:( maybe they will open a few more restaurants?

Yes but they have no problem with their IT raising the cost per rides (Lightning Lane) due to demand….that they can figure out. On a side note, I was on at 5:45 a.m. and it was showing only Garden Grill available, but it kept kicking me out. I was under the assumption that it opened at 6.

In the past, I have been able to get reservations starting around 5:30am. So who knows when they open it. It seems like it changes from day to day.

Well, that was a disaster... once I finally got the system to check for reservations at all, they were all gone. I did get a table for half my party at GG, but otherwise everything seems totally full for my dates. I'll let you all know if I end up canceling that booking.

I just got one for Coral Reef on December 27th. One person in my party isn't sure if she can make it though. Can I show up with three or will I get charged for that fourth person if they don't show? I know I don't with regular reservations, but wasn't sure about this one...

might be too late, but I think the best option this year is to reserve even if you don't know who the narrator is, then cancel if you prefer not to see that narrator.

Just wondering how many folks here actually were successful? I tried from 5:30 my time (CT) until now and found no times open at all for my date Dec 2 at any time at any of the four restaurants. Started out with getting nothing but the ERORR message, then around 6ish, on that NO AVAILABILITY all day each restaurant.

Congratulations to anyone who was successful - as a curiosity - what is your dining and show time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter