Candy Cane Inn vs. Tropicana

Thanks everyone for your input! We are leaning towards CCI based on the feedback. I love the idea of being across the street at Tropicana but it really does sound like CCI is nicer. I appreciate everyone's advice.

We used the laundry at CCI. Easy. 1.25 for wash, 1.50 for dry. We went to the 99cents store and bought one of the small bottles of tide and brought it with us. We put it in before going to breakfast, I got up one time to switch and grabbed on the way back to the room to get ready for the park. For us using the Shuttle was not big deal in the morning, but coming back for nap time and at night i truly appreciated. My daughter gets tired at the end and is really to big to carry, so just sitting her down at the pick up spot is nice compromise. The shuttle is usually early, but it has a huge clock on the front dash and does not move until it hits the right time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter