Can't order Magic Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just counted and we have 32 magicbands on my account - that doesn't include the cards that are on there or the magicbands in my daughter's associated account. I am having issues with MDE, but right now it is just personalizing magicbands and I have two trips that aren't showing in the system (April and September). Trying to decide whether to wait until after we go for President's Day Weekend to call and hope they have this figured out by then!

I just counted and we have 32 magicbands on my account - that doesn't include the cards that are on there or the magicbands in my daughter's associated account. I am having issues with MDE, but right now it is just personalizing magicbands and I have two trips that aren't showing in the system (April and September). Trying to decide whether to wait until after we go for President's Day Weekend to call and hope they have this figured out by then!

Lol, it that 32 total for all of your family! I have 20 for just myself. I do try to do housekeeping and deactivate old bands. Like you we are leaving soon, so I just don’t want to have them tearing my account apart this close to a visit. Very frustrating. But as long as everything else works, I’m ok.

I noticed last month that I didn't have the option of ordering another set of MBs for our upcoming spring trip. That glitch is now resolved on my MDE. It's our last trip on our APs, which we won't be renewing. I don't need another set of MBs, I've been reusing the ones we have for a few trips now. I got the current set when they did the 2.0 update. Have they changed MBs since then? I don't recall reading that they have.

I noticed last month that I didn't have the option of ordering another set of MBs for our upcoming spring trip. That glitch is now resolved on my MDE. It's our last trip on our APs, which we won't be renewing. I don't need another set of MBs, I've been reusing the ones we have for a few trips now. I got the current set when they did the 2.0 update. Have they changed MBs since then? I don't recall reading that they have.
No they haven't

My daughter couldn’t get her MB orders, but now she can. She didn’t do anything. It just came back. So glitchy.

I called tonight about the one magicband that we couldn't order. I was on the call for probably 40 minutes, but they were able to make it appear in MDE. Here's hoping I don't have amy more issues and have to recreate our entire account!

I had the same issue. Tried logging in yesterday and had no link to customize magic bands. Then tried today and nothing. Then tonight I decided to check-in online and after I checked in I finally got the link to customize my bands. So weird. We are still 82 days out from our vaca. I wonder if online check-in some how made that missing connection. The system definitely has some issues.

tonight I decided to check-in online and after I checked in I finally got the link to customize my bands.
:worship::bounce::worship:
That did it!!! (funny, my son had suggested doing OL check in last night & I poo-poo'ed him:o)
BTW, it actually appears that someone changed the coding, as OL CI was required for each one of our reservations for the corresponding MB option links to work.
Some day, in a perfect world, all Disney departments & divisions will live in perfect harmony, sharing their information with one another so this sort of continual, pesky IT "mysteries" would be no longer - One can only dream :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter