Can't remember if I posted this before or not -- our new house!

Steve H.

www.curehodgkins.com
Windsor_EL_ml.jpg

Ok, so it'll look a little different from this (single garage door instead of the two doors, different brick and stone on the front, etc.). But here's the model we chose for our new house -- to be completed Sept/Oct this year! :teeth: :teeth:

More info (floor plans, etc.) is here: http://www.pulte.com/homefinder/model.asp?commOrg_acctCode=1460&plan_acctCode=10068

Very nice...
That thing is huge...

Steve, it's beautiful! I especially like the library in the back. Wish I had that. Party at Steve's house!!!!:jester:

Looks beautiful!!!!! Love the big kitchen!
Bet you can't wait to move in. :)
CC

Very nice. I had a Pulte home built in Phoenix when I moved out there and was very pleased with the quality.

very nice...

we're building a new house too!!! ours isn't quite as big as that one, but we're quite proud of it!!

adg_2430.jpg

H-2430.gif

H-2430.gif

Very nice Steve!

I hope you enjoy cleaning your bathroom as much as I enjoy cleaning mine! LOL!

Our houses will have about the same square footage, but you'll have alot less steps to climb! You were the smart one.

I can't get over how different the Northern US houses look as opposed to the homes here in FL (lots of one story, stucco homes). Yours reminds me of houses in my home state of PA!

How beautiful, Steve! You and your wife must be SO excited. I bet she's looking forward to decorating a brand new home from scratch!!!! :p

John -- I'll need a patio (and grass :p ) first!! :teeth:

We're really looking forward to moving in -- we already met some of the neighbors, actually! The next door neighbors have four kids who already got to meet Cameron! :) :) That's what we're really missing in our current neighborhood -- kids and other younger families. :)

Congratulations. Wishing you lots of love, health & happiness in your new home!

Steve, that's a gorgeous house. I love all the stone/brick on the exterior and the floor plan looks great too. I also like the price -- that's a lot of house for the money.

Here's my one piece of advice on buying a brand new home. If it's not already landscaped, get it landscaped right away. I don't know how much time we wasted not using our backyard or how much mud we tracked in because we didn't get ours landscaped as soon as we moved in. You probably already knew that, but I didn't.

Gorgeous-- when is the housewarming?

Pulte is building a lot of homes around here now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter