Can't remember if I posted this before or not -- our new house!

Sharon -- good advice, thanks! :) The tough decision for us will be deciding whether or not to put the lawn in right after we close on the house or in the Spring. We'd love to have the lawn in quickly, but if we don't close until October, there's a danger of a cold spell killing the lawn we planted. We're going to have to wait until they break ground (hopefully in the next month or so) to get a better idea of our closing date, so we can start planning around that. :)

It's beautiful, a dream home. Good luck with it!

Joanne

Beautiful houses, Steve and Scarlett!!

Pulte was our builder also and we have nothing but good things to say about them.

That looks great Steve!!! I hope you enjoy your new home once it is built :)

It looks beautiful Steve. My advice, put the lawn in this fall, so you'll be already for the Memorial Day Dis Meet at your house! :)

Wonderful! Have a great time building!!!

Beautiful home and I love the floor plan. I'm green with envy.

I'm moving to Ohio. That house is gorgeous. I looked at the page with houses and prices, better then what I have here in MA and less money. Good luck with it, happiness and help to you all:D

Beautiful house, Steve.......I'm sure your family will make it a beautiful home!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter