Cape May Cafe Breakfast - Omelet Station?

To reaffirm what was already said, No, they do not offer an omelet station; Just typical premade eggs sitting on a steam table.

**Edit** The 3 times I was there they did not have an omelet station and was my biggest complaint. It's been a few years since I was there and stand corrected and also glad to hear that a fresh omelet station has now been added to the buffet.

Last edited:

They had an omelet station when we went last August. I hope it is still there!

I cancelled my reservation at Cape May after seeing the first reply by Kerry CM . :( One of our favorite things at Disney is made to order omelets.

I cancelled my reservation at Cape May after seeing the first reply by Kerry CM . :( One of our favorite things at Disney is made to order omelets.
I am sorry you canceled because of me. We have eaten there often because it is my husband’s favorite breakfast buffet. We last visited in May of 2018 and there was no omelet then. Evidently,they have since added one.

Before the last six months or so.....was there ever an omelet station before? We haven't eaten there in a few years, but have eaten there several times over the years, I've never known an omelet station. Way back in the day, I was told you could order one from the kitchen , the time I tried I was told only if what I wanted wasn't available on the buffet. I find sometimes the eggs on the buffet get too dry sitting on the buffet but alas they did have plain old ham and cheese on the buffet.

An omelet station is one of the things I do like at CP.

I’m excited to hear this !! There wasn’t one in March 2018, but we still really enjoyed the buffet. We’re going back next month - can’t wait for the omelettes !

I am sorry you canceled because of me. We have eaten there often because it is my husband’s favorite breakfast buffet. We last visited in May of 2018 and there was no omelet then. Evidently,they have since added one.
I did not read all the replies, I should have scrolled down a little farther! However, I was able to make a new reservation! :) . Restaurants seem to change all the time at Disney so there are lots of varying experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter