Cape May for Christmas??

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
Has anyone tried Cape May for dinner on Christmas? I think seafood would be something different for Christmas. We don't like Disney's version of "holiday" meals at all. I want something that offers their regular menu. Thought about Artist Point, but am really leaning toward Cape May. Anyone want to make suggestions? Thanks

Melanie

My family ate here on Christmas day last year. While my DH and I had been there before with our kids, this was a first for my parents and brother. Everyone really enjoyed the meal. In addition to their usual menu, they had turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, and maybe other traditional Xmas offerings that I forget. We mixed seafood with the traditional. We were totally stuffed, but thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

It is definitely a good pick. My mom commented the other day that she wants to go back this year during our Xmas visit. I have already organized the Candlelight Processional package on Xmas day, so we may go there for our Xmas Eve meal. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the input. I think we will give Cape May a try. I like the idea of being able to mix some traditional Christmas items with the seafood. Anyone else?

We have the same thought for xmas dinner. This has become one of our favorite restaurants! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter