Cap'n Jacks Margarita Bar - DTD

paras4ri

Wishing upon a star........
The strawberry margaritas here are great but we've only been at DTD in the evening. On this trip we'll be staying longer on-site and thought we'd visit DTD in the afternoon rather than in the evening when it's most crowded.

Does anyone know if this is open in the afternoon? I'm sure DH would be much more willing to go shopping if I promised him a margarita - or two!!!! :drinking1

I'm pretty sure it's open in the afternoons. If you want my advice, stick to drinks and appetizers. Capt Jack's offers the worst food in WDW - and I mean awful!

I've written extensively about it on other posts, so do a search if you'd like to research.

Originally posted by sotoalf
I'm pretty sure it's open in the afternoons. If you want my advice, stick to drinks and appetizers. Capt Jack's offers the worst food in WDW - and I mean awful!
I don't mean the restaurant. There's a small bar on the edge of the lake, right on the dock. It's kind of opposite Team Mickey. They serve drinks in plastic cups and there are about a dozen tables with umbrellas around it where you can sit. :D

I know exactly which bar you're talking about. It's on the marina pier; they make frozen margaritas. I'm not sure about the hours though :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter