Capture Your Moment: TOTALLY worth it

Thank you so much for posting about your experience. You have a gorgeous family, and I love those shots! I hadn't even considered booking this before but am definitely going to try to get a time for our August trip now.

Thanks for posting. I was planning on booking this to document my LO's first Disney trip. Your pictures solidified my plans.

Who did you ask? We have a group of 9, and I was so disappointed to find out the max was 8. I know they have to have a cutoff somewhere, but we have 4 kids and 3 grandparents (plus us, the parents 😊) so this seemed perfect. It’s not like a football team or extended family reunion or something. I guess if they said no to 12 they would also say no to 9, but I thought about at least asking.
At first I called someone and they couldn't figure things out. He said he would just book 2 sessions and we'd be OK. But since my trip isn't until November, he couldn't book out that far in advance. He said to call back at the 60 day mark.

But then I got a reply to an email I sent asking the same question and they said "at this time we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 8". Total bummer.

Just did another one as I feel it’s totally worth it …. Please use this service it’s totally VIP status they take amazing photos for you

Last edited:
How do you book these? 60 days out? Is it +10? Online?

I booked mine through the “enchanting extras” on the main website. It’s like dining reservations for how far in advance you can book. But, from what I’ve seen, it’s hard to get times.
Thank you

we did animal kingdom today just to try it out…they called us 20 minutes before hand to see if we were still coming as they are totally booked with people buying back to back sessions.

incase you were wondering about animal kingdom

We have this booked for Animal Kingdom in late October. We wanted MK but it wasn't available. From all the research, it's definitely worth it!

We have this booked for Animal Kingdom in late October. We wanted MK but it wasn't available. From all the research, it's definitely worth it!

GET THE EARLY SESSION. It’s so disgusting hot later in the day and the sweat is unbearable.

here’s a little preview it was totally worth it.

Last edited:
So nice! Really lovely photos. I hoped to book this for our trip but nothing was available. In the past we did photo shoots through Disney’s portrait photography at the Grand Floridian. It was amazing and I really wish they’d bring that back. Seems like there is demand, and it was easier at a resort vs the park for us

We did this on our last trip and it was worth it. If anyone is on the fence about booking it I recommend doing it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter