• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Capture Your Moment: TOTALLY worth it

We did this on our last trip and it was worth it. If anyone is on the fence about booking it I recommend doing it

agreed!

also If I can add one more thing come with a plan and the angles that you want the photopass photographer was so happy when I told her exactly where and what we wanted she said that people come and expect them to take them to the locations and then are unhappy when it’s not what they wanted Just vocalize and tell Them exactly what you want!

one lastof our animal kingdom one:

Last edited:
I also had a thought that with the current timeframe, local folks might be booking these for Christmas card photos with the parks fully decorated? Could explain the sparse availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter