Car break in's?

mort1331

DIS Veteran
Heading down for 1st visit to Universal and staying at Portofino. I have read reports of car breakins at non Universal lots,,what about here? Wondering if on leaving day we can pack up the car and still head to parks, or is there a chance of breakin?

The self parking at Portofino is in an underground parking garage. The ramp that leads down has a few spaces which are open and uncovered. We parked there for a week with no issues, including check-out day with all our stuff loaded. Of course theft can happen anywhere, but the location of their parking is somewhat off the beaten path.

The self parking at Portofino is in an underground parking garage. The ramp that leads down has a few spaces which are open and uncovered. We parked there for a week with no issues, including check-out day with all our stuff loaded. Of course theft can happen anywhere, but the location of their parking is somewhat off the beaten path.
This is an interesting fact I knew nothing about. We have stayed at Portofino many times but always use Valet and have our vehicle parked up front at the resort. Now that I think about it, I have never noticed a parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter