Card Swap~COMPLETED

I'm Debbie Davis in pinterest. Cinderella avatar.

I just followed both of you on pinterest....I don't link my last name to my screen name here but it's Maria and if you can't find me I'll pm you :) You should get a notice I am following. My pic is hubby with blonde spikey hair and me with sunglasses :)

And I've half made a few more groups...next week back to travel so have hotel nights to work on it!

Checking in....all but the Disney group are done! Hopefully I'll get that one done this week and get them out in a week or two :)

Thanks for the update!

I'm planning on crafting tomorrow, but I may wait until the following week to start, I'm making a meal for my niece who is undergoing chemotherapy tomorrow, so I may just end up cooking all day.

Okay - I'm going to officially "check-in" here EARLY too ..... I will be traveling (work) all week next week and my father is scheduled for back surgery on Monday the 24th, so with all that going on, I'm afraid of missing the "official" check-in date & don't want to leave y'all hanging ..... :goodvibes

As you know, I've done 1/2 of my groups. The blank ones are DONE and the Halloween ones are 80% done (I'm going to do a small amount of work to the inside). I just need to wrap up Christmas and Sympathy. I pretty much know what I'm doing on Sympathy and am working on Christmas.

As a side note, since I joined this card group and chose "Sympathy", I've needed 2 sympathy cards! Two old family friends have both experienced unexpected passings of their father in the past few weeks. :(

Anyway ---- I'm on track! :thumbsup2

Just checking in...Car is all packed...I am on my to a Craft-Pink fundraiser...hope to make a good start with my cards today :)

At least the male b-day cards should get done...DH's birthday is Monday...so those are first up on the agenda. (And - my swapping male card usually "closely" i.e. very closely resembles that one.)

have a great day everyone...

How is everyone doing? I'm planning on working on my groups this week. I don't need to buy a thing :lmao: I've got plenty of stuff.

I'm open to extending the due date a couple weeks if needed. Just let me know.

I am about 1/2 way done - with more plans for working on the this weekend!

I haven't started on these yet and don't know what I am up for at the moment. I do have sketches done but I just haven't felt up to starting in my moments of free time this week. I would be up for an extension- hopefully I will begin feeling more like doing things soon.

Rebecca

How about 2 weeks then? That will put us at the 29th, which will be too late for this year's Halloween cards, but there's always next year, right?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter