Card Swap~COMPLETED

Or at least using our utensils. This was my 1/3 cup measuring cup being used for a change - for the rosettes in the "blank" cards/

This is the 2nd time I made rosettes - and have the "cylinder" made all the difference in getting the glue to set up. So - (note to self) the only rosettes I will make "must" fit into a measuring cup - so I can go from 1/4 c all the way up to 2 c.

And - I ultimately had 4 rosettes stacked. I put the ribbon in first - to make sure I could get them out
photo2.jpg

Good idea. I made 18 rosettes on Tuesday...never even thought of using utensils! I was so frustrated by the time I got them done, but I think they came out okay ;)

Sorry for the crappy photo, I took it with my phone.

HalloweenContest.jpg

Wow - what a great idea for awards! I'm going to show that to my DD - she has just joined a sorority - and there is no doubt in my mind that those will come in handy at some point in time!

Wow - what a great idea for awards! I'm going to show that to my DD - she has just joined a sorority - and there is no doubt in my mind that those will come in handy at some point in time!

Cool! The girls liked them (12 and 13 year old Girl Scout), but they were a whole lotta work!

Cheryl, your package arrived yesterday, they are even better in person! :thumbsup2

Thanks - I'm glad they got there already - sounds like just about everything is going to be screwed up along the east coast for a few days. Hope you are out of harm's way!
Clh2

Thanks - I'm glad they got there already - sounds like just about everything is going to be screwed up along the east coast for a few days. Hope you are out of harm's way!
Clh2

Just rain right now. Watching the news, it appears the worst of it should be from noon to midnight today.

FYI, I got an email from Debbie. They are under driving restrictions and she most likely won't be able to mail until at least Wednesday. Just so everyone is aware, they're coming!

I've gotten two groups done thanks to an unscheduled day off :)

For Group K
DSC_0293.jpg

For Group H - These don't have a sentiment in them, I just really wanted to do a pinwheel and they seemed to fit this group :rotfl2:
DSC_0295.jpg

Last group for the day. My battery died so this is with my camera phone (not the best, sorry). Boy is my Cricut dirty!

A82C9736-4409-47A6-A0F8-C847EEBA12E8-6136-00000BABC4D8093A.jpg

My last three groups are in progress. Should be able to do them tomorrow (I cut what I needed from the Cricut, so I can do them with or without power).

Was I supposed to take pics and upload to you somewhere? I have pics of most on my phone but realized I didn't do anything with them.

Hope everyone was safe through the storm!

This is Group D
DSC_0298.jpg

This is Group C
DSC_0302.jpg

This is mine for Group E
DSC_0299.jpg

I made this for MouseAddicts' spot in Group E
DSC_0313.jpg

I made this for MouseAddicts' spot in Group J
DSC_0306.jpg

I made this for MouseAddicts' spot in Group F
DSC_0310.jpg

I made this is MouseAddicts' spot in Group I
DSC_0316.jpg

Debbie's box should be here tomorrow. I will start presorting this weekend.

reallycute cards Jennifer...happy I'm getting some of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter