Carebare609's DISigns

I was wondering if you made Passports? I just love my autograph covers and didn't know if you had even made a passport or not.

Can I request the planning journal cover 1. I need two of them in 8 1/2 x 11 please. First one to say The Mull Family Disney Planner (leave out The if there is not enough room). The second to say Mockewich-Harrington Disney Planner (leave out Disney if there is not enough room). Thank you.

Can I request the planning journal cover 1. I need two of them in 8 1/2 x 11 please. First one to say The Mull Family Disney Planner (leave out The if there is not enough room). The second to say Mockewich-Harrington Disney Planner (leave out Disney if there is not enough room). Thank you.

Of course :-)

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...ich-Harrington planning cover_zpshgyyggf6.jpg

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...ges/Mull Family Journal cover_zpsr82mk1ku.jpg

Hi,

I would love it if you would be able to make some restaurant invitations for me. I love all of your disigns, they are so bright and fun! Please just say if this is too many to make!

My children's names are Lucas and Sophie

1. Buffet with Character Dinner at The Crystal Palace
Date: January 26, 2016
Time: 4:50 PM

2.Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
Date: January 27, 2016
Time: 8:40 AM

If you could say something about meeting Mary Poppins it would be great! This is my daughters Sunshine Foundation Dream Trip (wish trip) and meeting Mary Poppins is her Dream.

3.Biergarten Restaurant Dinner
Time: 6:25 PM

4.Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant Dinner
Date: January 28, 2016
Time: 5:40 PM

5.Donald's Dining Safari Lunch at Tusker House Restaurant
Date: January 29, 2016
Time: 12:30 PM

Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner with Fantasmic
Date: January 30, 2016 4:55 PM
Time: 4:55 PM

This dinner will be fairly new when we go, the description from the MDE is here
"Minnie’s Silver Screen Dine
Minnie Mouse is inviting all of her friends to join her at Hollywood & Vine, where she’s hosting a fabulous dinner party celebrating the glamour of Hollywood!"

Could you include that we will be seeing Fantasmic after this dinner?

Thank you very much!

Hi,

I would love it if you would be able to make some restaurant invitations for me. I love all of your disigns, they are so bright and fun! Please just say if this is too many to make!

If you could say something about meeting Mary Poppins it would be great! This is my daughters Sunshine Foundation Dream Trip (wish trip) and meeting Mary Poppins is her Dream.

Minnie Mouse is inviting all of her friends to join her at Hollywood & Vine, where she’s hosting a fabulous dinner party celebrating the glamour of Hollywood!"

Thank you very much!

Hi Butterflyeffect, i will get working on those tonight and i'll try to get them finished as soon as for you. I've got to create them from scratch, which i'm more than happy to do :-) just means it takes that little bit longer. If i hit any delays i'll let you know

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Hi Butterflyeffect, here are the first three i've done. I must appologise as i've been battling a migraine the last 3 days and i've had to avoid any screen time as it seems to be triggering it. I'm all better now so will get back to work :-)

Sci Fi dine in
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...mages/Sci Fi Lucas and Sophie_zps4xw5yhcd.jpg

Crystal Palace
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...ystal Palace Lucas and Sophie_zpstwl2i4lj.jpg

1900 Park FAre
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...re Breakfast Lucas and Sophie_zpsij2caak1.jpg

I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell Migraines are awful. Hope they stay away now!

Thank you so much for doing the invites, I just love them! It is like you knew exactly what I wanted them to look like when I didn't even know lol!

:lovestruc:love: Your work is much appreciated and I know my two will love their special invitations! Can hardly wait to see the others!

I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell Migraines are awful. Hope they stay away now!

Thank you so much for doing the invites, I just love them! It is like you knew exactly what I wanted them to look like when I didn't even know lol!

:lovestruc:love: Your work is much appreciated and I know my two will love their special invitations! Can hardly wait to see the others!

Thankfully all better now! Thank you for your kind words about the invitations, I'm so pleased you like them! The Silver screen dine is taking me a bit more time becuase i really want it to have a hollywood glamour feel but also be disney. Should be finished in a day or two though :-)

Biergarten
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Biergarten Lucas and Sophie_zpsdarupcxe.jpg

Tusker House
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/...Tusker house Lucas and Sophie_zpsnu9mdf7l.jpg

Oh man I love those too!!! So many little details. My son is a flag enthusiast so he will love the Biergarten one!

Thank you!!! These will make our first trip to Disney just that more special.

Haha my step dad is really into flags too so things like that always catch my eye :-) I hope you guys all have an amazing trip xxx

Minnie%20Silver%20Screen%20Dine%20Lucas%20and%20Sophie_zpsa7mqk68c.jpg

Can't wait for you to finish your autograph character pages and the rest of your dining pages. Im a big fan of your layouts. As soon as your done i will be using them for my girls. We have a couple trips planned are you going to be doing anything for mvmcp? Capt jack, nightmare before christmas and the princes that meet with the princesses? The character meals i would need are
Hollywood and vine
1900 park dinner
chef mickeys
akershus

The rest you have done. Thanks so much for doing this. They look great

Omg I love hour disigns... I was wondering if I could request one of the invitations.. The oh what a night with cinderellas castle.
It's for Tom & Allyson...
And I need it to say that they are being whisked away on an adults only weekend from August 1-5. Staying at Disney's Beach Club resort.
Thank you so much

Can you do two different 5x7 autograph covers. Disney 2016 Lydia's autograph book. One With magic kingdom on it and the other with something else. Like a combo park picture or just Mickey and Minnie. Thanks so much. There trip is in 10 days.

Thank you for the Hollywood and Vine invite! :love: I have printed them all out :woohoo: Now I just have to be patient for our trip to arrive :rolleyes1

Can't wait for you to finish your autograph character pages and the rest of your dining pages. Im a big fan of your layouts. As soon as your done i will be using them for my girls. We have a couple trips planned are you going to be doing anything for mvmcp? Capt jack, nightmare before christmas and the princes that meet with the princesses? The character meals i would need are
Hollywood and vine
1900 park dinner
chef mickeys
akershu
The rest you have done. Thanks so much for doing this. They look great

Yes i am slowly working on getting them all done, when is your trip? Also are you interested in the Playhouse disney character dine at H & V or the new Minnie mouse dinner?
Did you have anything in mind you would like for MVMCP? I have done some Christmas t-shirt designs and i will complete the autograph cards for MVMCP as i get free time around other requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter