Carebare609's DISigns

Can you do autograph cards for the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Place? We have a trip planned for Oct 2016 and I am making a meal character autograph book for the 5 kids going. Thanks.

Carebare- I love your disigns! I'm helping a friend plan her first trip and I'd love the Mickey and Minnie autograph cover in 5x7. Could it say "The Keathleys' Autograph Book" and "Walt Disney World 2016"? Their trip is in 2 weeks! I know her 3 kids will love this.

Yes, every request should include the trip or event date so that a DISigner can prioritize and get to the DISer on time!

Can you do autograph cards for the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Place? We have a trip planned for Oct 2016 and I am making a meal character autograph book for the 5 kids going. Thanks.

I am working on them over the next few days but i'm not getting as much time with the kids off school. Will probably have them done by end of next week. Hope thats ok :-)

I am working on them over the next few days but i'm not getting as much time with the kids off school. Will probably have them done by end of next week. Hope thats ok :-)

Lol I am not getting much done with kids out of school either. Take your time. Next week sometime is fine. :)

Carebare609, can I request two covers. I was wondering if you can make them in 8x8 tho? I would like the Minnie one to say Tonya's 1st Visit Autograph Book Walt Disney World. The second one is the Mickey one and I want that one to say Steven's 1st Visit Autograph Book Walt Disney World.

Carebare609, can I request two covers. I was wondering if you can make them in 8x8 tho? I would like the Minnie one to say Tonya's 1st Visit Autograph Book Walt Disney World. The second one is the Mickey one and I want that one to say Steven's 1st Visit Autograph Book Walt Disney World.

Are these the right ones?
Tonyas%20Autograph%20Cover%208x8_zpsyyzk2oz5.jpg

Stevens%20%20Autograph%20Cover%208x8_zpsikdhuaat.jpg

Actually I was looking at the Minnie w/poka dots and Mickey w/Pluto. I'm sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter