Caribbean Beach FAQ part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I like to share a hammock every evening and talk about what we did that day. There are also lots of quiet nooks in each of the resort villages and on the island.

I call 407-W-DISNEY and ask that they make a notation of my requests.

Thanks,

I wasn't sure if it was best to call this number or the resort directly:goodvibes

This was something I posted in a different thread, but it was suggested that I post here instead. It sounds like there are movies shown in the evenings at the CBR. Does anybody know if a schedule of the movies is posted anywhere? Is this something they'd know about on checkin?

This was something I posted in a different thread, but it was suggested that I post here instead. It sounds like there are movies shown in the evenings at the CBR. Does anybody know if a schedule of the movies is posted anywhere? Is this something they'd know about on checkin?

I'm not permitted to post a link here. I'll send you a private message instead!

We just returned from CBR and were given a recreation schedule for the week upon check-in. the movies are 7pm every night outside of OPR. enjoy your stay! its a lovely resort

I saw a Youtube video and it looked like there were two big slides at the main pool and two small ones by the pirate boat. Is that correct or is it just one at the big pool? And can parents go down the big slide too?

There are 2 larger slides for kids and adults at the main pool, as well as a zero entry area for the little ones. the childs area with the pirate ship and dumping station has 2 smaller slides and many climbing areas and zero entry area. We just returned from there and loved the main pool area. There is also a hot tub at the main pool

There are 2 larger slides for kids and adults at the main pool, as well as a zero entry area for the little ones. the childs area with the pirate ship and dumping station has 2 smaller slides and many climbing areas and zero entry area. We just returned from there and loved the main pool area. There is also a hot tub at the main pool

thank you. One more question, if we eat breakfast at OPR, do we need to go back to our island bus stop, I was reading on this thread that the park busses don't stop at the front. tia

thank you. One more question, if we eat breakfast at OPR, do we need to go back to our island bus stop, I was reading on this thread that the park busses don't stop at the front. tia

There is a bus stop at Old Port Royale. No need to go back to your island to catch the bus.

The food court and pool are not at the front of the resort, so there is a bus you can catch that's very close to the food court. You do not need to go back to your island. :goodvibes

Congrats! I hope your family finds it as great as we did. :thumbsup2

Well thank you! Although this is a trip for just ME! I'm going for a conference for 3 of the days so the other 3 days are for me to tour WDW my way. I'm a little bummed because I'll be there over Mother's Day...alone. It's bittersweet because I love to spend it with my kids (although DH always stresses about the day) but it's a really awesome mom's day gift to enjoy WDW MY WAY :)

Well thank you! Although this is a trip for just ME! I'm going for a conference for 3 of the days so the other 3 days are for me to tour WDW my way. I'm a little bummed because I'll be there over Mother's Day...alone. It's bittersweet because I love to spend it with my kids (although DH always stresses about the day) but it's a really awesome mom's day gift to enjoy WDW MY WAY :)

That sounds great. Good for you.

I am hoping for Jamaica 45 as well! I threw in 44 in case 45 is full. We last used online check in two years ago. From what I remember, it is about the same. The only issue was that it wouldn't take my request for Jamaica, so I had to call. We plan on arriving really early in the AM and are hoping that our room is ready when we get there so we can freshen up after driving all night. The kids will have (hopefully) slept all night and I'm sure will be anxious to head out to the parks:banana: When we went two years ago, we had just been hammered by a snow storm and our flight was severely delayed. We missed a whole day in the parks and were bummed:mad: We had other family members who were meeting us there mid week. Low and behold, Maryland go hit with another whopper. Flights were cancelled for the remainder of the week. They decided to drive and said it wasn't too bad so we thought we'd try it this time:thumbsup2

Here come the questions :)

I have literally traveled the world over but as I get older :scared1: I get more concerned about my safety. I will be traveling alone and have reserved the cheapest room available. Is there any particular location I should request? I usually request anything but a 'ground floor' room when I travel alone but is there anything else? Or maybe I'm safer at Disney than the local Hampton Inns in a 'regular' city?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter