Caribbean beach resort busing

lnuss1988

Mouseketeer
We are looking into staying at the Caribbean beach resort and I was looking at the map and didn’t realize how massive this resort is. I seen each area has their own bus stop, but how does that work with the bus that brings you back from the parks? Because I seen that stops right at the main lobby of the resort. Does it take you to all the other areas as well? Or do you hop on another bus for that?

And there is a separate Internal Bus that makes a loop to all the Islands and the Skyliner Station.

We stayed at CBR at least week and never used the internal busses. We were in the Jamaica area and we were able to get the bus to AK and MK from the bus stop near there. The park buses also dropped off in each different area. We had a short walk to the Skyliner station to got to HS and Epcot and then a slightly longer walk to get over to the main pool/food area (about 5-6 minutes)

The buses go to all the stops plus there is an internal shuttle bus. Make sure that you know the name of your stop as the routes into the resort are different depending on where you are coming from.

I am also staying at CBR and would like to know what order of stops the bus will stop at in the mornings before heading to the parks. I imagine towards the end it is hard to make it on!

I am also staying at CBR and would like to know what order of stops the bus will stop at in the mornings before heading to the parks. I imagine towards the end it is hard to make it on!
I believe at busy times they will send more than one bus. We got on at the Jamaica station for the AK bus and it was empty (between 8:30-9 in the morning). It was pretty full by the time we hit Aruba and that was the only other stop. I'm assuming a different bus had already gone along the other side of the resort.

On our MK day we went over to the main lobby area for breakfast and caught the bus there. It was again empty and then looped around the resort getting fuller with each stop. I can't remember if it stopped at each place.

DH and I stayed at CBR for our anniversary trip for the F&W festival and we seemed to keep missing the internal buses. Fortunately we were in the Aruba section and a close walk to the Riviera resort's skyliner station. We rented a car for that particular trip so we just ended up driving the majority of the time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter