Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

skiingfast

<font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b
Prizes are different for CA residents than AZ residents. Only CA residents can win the preview.

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/familyfun/ralphs

THERE ARE SEPARATE PRIZES FOR RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA AND RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA.

FRY'S PRIZES – FOR ARIZONA RESIDENTS ONLY

3 FAMILY VACATION PRIZES: One (1) vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for winner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA (the “Resort”) consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card (subject to restrictions). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,496.00 each prize.

100 FRY'S GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Fry's gift card. ARV: $50.

600 CARS LAND MERCHANIDISE PRIZES: A “Cars Land” themed gift, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $10 each prize.

RALPHS PRIZES – FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY

10 DISNEYLAND RESORT ANNUAL PASSPORTS PRIZES: Two (2) Disneyland® Resort Deluxe Annual Passports valid for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park on 170 preselected days during regular operating hours (terms and conditions of Annual Passports apply). ARV: $758.00 each prize.

400 KROGER CARS LAND SNEAK PEEK PARTY PRIZES: Four (4) passes (“Party Passes”) for entrance to Disney California Adventure® Park and Cars Land Sneak Peek Private on June 14, 2012. Party Passes must be used on the specified date or winner will forfeit the prize. ARV: $364.00 each prize.

400 DISNEYLAND RESORT PARK HOPPER® TICKET PRIZES: Two (2) 1-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets. ARV: $210 each prize. Tickets expire June 14, 2013

200 RALPHS GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Ralphs gift card. ARV: $50.

Somebody's confused, and it ain't me! :crazy2:

The PDF of the official rules [also] states:
... Disneyland®Resort Deluxe Annual Passports valid for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park on 170 preselected days ...

That didn't seem right, and it isn't - the Deluxe AP is good on 315 days, while the Southern California Select AP is valid on 170 days

The stated value of $758 for two indicates that the prize really is the Deluxe AP, but ...

I have posted this on other boards about the contest... I guess you beat me to it. My dad won tickets to the Carsland Vip party. I'm really excited to go.

The stated value of $758 for two indicates that the prize really is the Deluxe AP, but ...

I noticed the same and hope it is Deluxe since it's open to all CA residents but then why not the same price for AZ?

I entered just now and won 2 one day hoppers, I am so excited, I NEVER win anything!! I have an AP, but I was paying for my best friend and son for our October trip. Thanks Skiing!

Which leads me to...Can you upgrade hoppers you won?

I entered just now and won 2 one day hoppers, I am so excited, I NEVER win anything!! I have an AP, but I was paying for my best friend and son for our October trip. Thanks Skiing!

Which leads me to...Can you upgrade hoppers you won?

unfortuantly, no they have no actual cash value. I have won in the past and the have said no. You can always check though incase something has changed

Have fun, is it reasonable to expect you to make a trip report about it?

Yes, I will do a trip report for sure.... I'm dying to know more details nothing we have gotten or I have seen list the time of the event. I know in the past they have been 9pm to 1am. Also a 1 day ticket is 80.00 these are worth 91.00 are we going to get 11.00 worth of goodies... food for thought lol

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Yes, I will do a trip report for sure.... I'm dying to know more details nothing we have gotten or I have seen list the time of the event. I know in the past they have been 9pm to 1am. Also a 1 day ticket is 80.00 these are worth 91.00 are we going to get 11.00 worth of goodies... food for thought lol

I'd hope so, or some souvenire.

"You won Fry's - Cars Land Merchandise! Look for an email with prize details. It will arrive in the next 24-48 hours."

Well, it's not what I was hoping to win, but it's a win! LOL! Thanks for posting!

There will be 1,513 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 703 for residents of Arizona and 810 for residents of California. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

It sounds like your odds will be slightly better if you play at a time fewer people are online (i.e. late at night).

Dang..no contests for New Mexico residents..I'm shocked I tell you, shocked;)

Woohoo! I just played the game for the first time and won Carsland merchandise or Fry's merchandise. It says to look for an email with details. I used the Arizona link, so be sure to use the correct link if you are an AZ resident. I will post when the prize arrives!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter