Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

I got my parkhoppers last week! I thought they would never come. My friend was asking about them and then said 'they'll probably show up three years from now'..they came in the next day's mail :rotfl: We might go next week since everyone's got a day off coming up. Thanks to those that posted about the contest and congrats to all the winners.

I won the Arizona $10 prize. I received a cars land nylon string backpack. Its cute and best of all free.

I received my prize yesterday. It was a carsland vinyl backpack bag. It will be great to use in the parks.

;)

DS and DD each won a bag, and I really don't think it's worth $10. May be a good Christmas gift idea for a nephew...

On the other hand, we won the trip and sent the date requests to Disney last week. Also received the $200 AmEx cards for gas. Excited to take a trip with the kids, especially since one is in college, one is graduated from college, one is a senior in high school, so we don't get to do much together anymore. Should be fun!!

Got my Cars backpacks. I got one and so did my mom. I'm going to use them for goodie bags when I surprise my girls for our Disney trip in December!

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter