Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

Well Disney Promotions contacted me in Wensday. Then sent me an email with a form to fill out with dates I would like to go to the park and things like that emailed it on Wensday in pdf format. Received an email on Thursday that they had received the email and would be processing the trip. On Saturday I received my reservations and the instructions on how to check in and how everything will be delivered it has been so great dealing with Disney on this. I will tell you that I asked and ePrize did not get Disney promotions the information on the winners until 8-10-12 and I had to ask what parts of the prize Disney was dealing with and they are dealing with ever thing except the gas card and ePrize has told me that I should have that by the end of this week I’m amazed its finally happening.

Well Disney Promotions contacted me in Wensday. Then sent me an email with a form to fill out with dates I would like to go to the park and things like that emailed it on Wensday in pdf format. Received an email on Thursday that they had received the email and would be processing the trip. On Saturday I received my reservations and the instructions on how to check in and how everything will be delivered it has been so great dealing with Disney on this. I will tell you that I asked and ePrize did not get Disney promotions the information on the winners until 8-10-12 and I had to ask what parts of the prize Disney was dealing with and they are dealing with ever thing except the gas card and ePrize has told me that I should have that by the end of this week I’m amazed its finally happening.

Did you by any chance happen to ask what the Carsland merchandise prize was? All I remember is it was valued at $10.

Sheesh, it's about time! I won hoppers, but I know if I had won a trip like you, I would be antsy to want it planned!

I also won the trip, but wasn't home when they called. Fortunately mousedaddy forwarded me the email he got and I was able to email DL promotions dept. and was told they mailed out the packet to us.

Did you by any chance happen to ask what the Carsland merchandise prize was? All I remember is it was valued at $10.

My son and daughter both won the Carsland merchandise but haven't received it yet. I had my son email and this is the reply he got yesterday:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, we are unfortunately experiencing a delay in the fulfillment process. Although we are unable to provide you with a specific date on which you can expect your prize, please be assured that we are working towards getting it to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!

Sincerely,
Brittany
ePrize Customer Service​

Not sure how they're doing the park hoppers...

Same here, I got one early this morning saying my park hoppers were shipped and would arrive in 3-5 days. So glad, based on the last email, seemed they had no clue when they would ship!

I got my park hoppers on Saturday! Unfortunately, as I sort of figured, they are not upgradeable....bummer, but hey, a free day is a free day!

$50 gift card arrived! I will be gifting this to my MIL in Seattle as we don't have Kroger stores here in NoCal.

You have GOT to be kidding me! I know I can't complain, because hey, it was free, but there is NO way this Carsland "prize" is valued at $10. SPOILER ALERT: Do not go further if you're still waiting for your prize don't want to spoil the surprise.

DSCN3524.jpg

Sorry, the pic is a little light. But that's it? A dinky little bag? Seriously? I can think of a ton of other merchandise options that would have been better. oh well. I will just fill the bag with my heartbreak and broken dreams, lol. :rolleyes:

Got my bag today, too. It did say it would only be a $10 value (that's a $3 value in non-souvenir dollars).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter