Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

We're probably going to get there around 9 or a tad before. All I want to know is what other parts (if not all) of DCA will be open.

On another message board someone reported there will be an estimated 8,000 guests including the media. DCA has a capacity of what? 30,000? It should be a pretty nice day.

Yeah I wish we knew how open the park will be. I have a feeling it will be half or less because having all those CMs for just 8000 people may not be worth it. I'm preparing myself for it to be busy and having to wait, and maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm hoping the winner information letter will be emailed soon. I leave on Sunday for the week and will have no way of printing it if I don't get it before then.

I planned a entire weeks stay because I won a one day ticket even renewed my AP. This prize has ended up costing me a lot of money. LOL :rotfl:

Check your e-mails! I got my Winner's Letter about an hour ago.

There really isn't any more information in it than we'd already received.

Disney California Adventure® Park | June 14, 2012
W i n n e r I n f o r m a t i o n
Congratulations on winning tickets to the Cars Land Private Party at Disney California Adventure park
as part of the Coca‐Cola Cars Land Sweepstakes at Ralphs Grocery Store!
Below you will find helpful information regarding your exclusive experience.
We hope you have a wonderful time!

When: June 14, 2012 from 9:00am to 6:00pm

Where: Disney California Adventure™ Park at the Disneyland® Resort

Admission: Bring this winner information letter, which was distributed to you by Ralphs Grocery Store, and a
valid photo ID to the winner check‐in location near the main entrance to Disney California
Adventure™ Park. At the check‐in location you will receive your (4) admission tickets that will be
valid for Disney California Adventure™ Park on June 14, 2012 only.
Photocopies or reproduction of this letter will not be accepted.

Check‐In: Upon check‐in you will also receive (4) wristbands, along with your winning tickets, that will allow
you and (3) of your guests to have access to Cars Land which is your ticket into Cars land.
The check‐in area will be open from 6:00am to 12:00pm. Wristbands will be provided on a first
come, first served basis. After 12:00pm, Cars Land wristbands will not be available for pick up. If
you do arrive after check in has closed, you will be responsible for purchasing tickets to the Disney
Parks if you still choose to visit the Disneyland® Resort

Event: Please join us as we celebrate one of the largest expansions in the history of the Disneyland Resort!
We invite you and 3 guests to join us on June 14 for the grand opening of Cars Land and an
exclusive sneak peek of the newly expanded and re‐imagined Disney California Adventure Park.
You will be floored when you enter Cars Land, an all‐new, 12‐acre expansion of Disney California
Adventure park, which takes you into the town of Radiator Springs from the Disney•Pixar movie
"Cars." It's so authentic, you may say "Ka‐Chow" before you know it! And you'll experience Buena
Vista Street, a whole new park entryway which will transport guests back to the 1920s when a
young Walt Disney arrived in California with only a cardboard suitcase and a head full of dreams. If
that's not enough, you'll sing along with the "Red Car News Boys," tap your feet to the jazzy sounds
of "Five & Dime" as well as a special performance of “Minnie’s Fly Girl Charter Airlines.”

Parking: Parking is not included with your winning package. Parking may vary depending upon the size of
your vehicle from $14 to $20.

Tickets are nontransferable without written permission sent directly to the Disneyland® Resort Promotions Office from the station that awarded the tickets prior to day of the event. The station is responsible for execution of the sweepstakes and the selection of winners. Tickets will ONLY be distributed to the winners whose names are included on the checkin list provided from the station. Tickets have no cash value and may not be sold or
transferred for commercial use, and such sold or transferred tickets will not be honored. The event may include long wait periods, and the attractions, entertainment, events and services are subject to temporary closures or cancellation at any time. Information subject to change without notice.

Well, it doesn't say anything about shifts. Sure hope that means we'll have access from 9am-6pm! I guess it's unlikely we'll get any more info before we get there. Can't wait for next Thursday! Lots of celebrating for us next week as DD's 10th birthday is Tuesday.

So Excited!!!!!!! I have been checking my email like every hour for this letter!!! By the way, Do you guys think that Disneyland will be extra crowded that day as well??? I plan to hit up Disneyland after 6pm, but since DCA is closed to the general public that day, will that mean massive crowds in DL???? Thanks!:) And cya in the parks!!!

I had an email with this as the header: COCA'COLA ONLINE DRAW NOTIFICATION !!! I got all excited until I opened it. It was spam. :(

I called Guest Services last Wednesday and asked what if not all lands/attractions will be open on Media Day. The CM said the entire park will be open because they want the media and guests who are attending to see the newly redesigned DCA as a whole and even though Carsland and Buena Vista Street are the main attractions, they want the whole park to be experienced that day.

I called Guest Services last Wednesday and asked what if not all lands/attractions will be open on Media Day. The CM said the entire park will be open because they want the media and guests who are attending to see the newly redesigned DCA as a whole and even though Carsland and Buena Vista Street are the main attractions, they want the whole park to be experienced that day.

Thanks for calling and posting! I sure hope that's true! It's a block out day for us, so we are limited to DCA. So excited!

Nope. I emailed them about when to expect it...they said 8 to 10 weeks. Not great for me because we don't have Ralphs here in Northern CA, and I was hoping to use it next week on our trip to DLR.

We have not heard anything but my daughter has a Ralph's in the town she attends college so she's happy since we make her pay for her own food:thumbsup2

I was just wondering the same thing! Please post if anyone receives their prize! I'm waiting on park hoppers, but our trip isn't until October. I didn't email, because it seems they're not very helpful with information...

To clarify, it was 8 to 10 weeks from the end of the contest, May 22. They actually responded by the next day when I emailed them....but the info did seem like a canned response.

I was just wondering about this too! Maybe by the end of this month we will hear something! I will post when I receive my things.

Anyone received anything?? I know we've still got less than 2 weeks until the 10 week mark, but figured it doesn't hurt to ask. I haven't seen my hoppers yet...

I won one of the trips. I emailed them last week and got the same reply as before... 8-10 weeks... which is July 31, so we should be getting something very, very soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter