• 21 - 24 hours

• 24 - 27 hours

• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is back tracking because he never put on a convincing case. That it wasn't his burden to prove anything even though he made some wild accusations. This jury is not dumb. They see through this and I think he is already losing them. What is the saying, "Don't speak and let them think you a fool instead of speaking and proving them right" He doesn't realize that less is more.

I'm totally confused. Has he made ONE point yet? I think he's talking circles to confuse them.

Seems like he's trying to do what the judge will do when it's time for the to deliberate - instruct the jury.

This is like a filibuster-he actually told the jury his closing will be longer than prosecution-what a moron-"I'm going to bore you to death and not present anything worthwhile for the next 3 hours". Good luck!

Wow, way to insult the jury...obviously skilled people who know nothing of the law :rolleyes:

(I meant to say jury, not defense, oops)

Are you sure? George definitely had a jacket on this morning and he didn't when they came up and looked at the photo. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

OMG! Get to the point, Baez. Why doesn't he just use his famous, blah, blah, blah, since that is all I am hearing anyway. Make a point already.

Yeppers...blah blah blah.

OK, I've got Bozo on mute. I just cannot stand to listen to that idiot and his fabrications. I'll rely on you guys to give me the gist of what he is saying. I'm betting his closing will be longer than Ashton's.

You are right.:thumbsup2 He just admitted that he would be talking longer than Ashton.

His fears? baez's fears? I think the only thing he is scared of is that he might ruin his chances of fulfilling his ambition of being a legal analyst on some cable show.

HoseA admits he screwed up. but wants jury to know he didn't have to present a dfense.

He is going to talk longer than JA. That is not good!!

So now HoseA is going to try to accomplish what he could not do in the trial.

Oh come on! Baez biggest fear is that the judge will slap him for being incompetent!

Biggest Fear????
My biggest fear is that this fool will still be talkin six hours from now!

You are right.:thumbsup2 He just admitted that he would be talking longer than Ashton.

Because he is going to give the Jose Baez version of the law, with, of course, no case law to back it up.

Kelly

If the defense has a full 4 hours of this...:badpc:
I think I need to sedate myself. LOL
This is like a filibuster-he actually told the jury his closing will be longer than prosecution-what a moron-"I'm going to bore you to death and not present anything worthwhile for the next 3 hours". Good luck!
I bet the jurors want to stand up and scream "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Can we please just put a camera on the prosecutors while this fool drones on? 15 minutes and not one point.

Ok, I missed the first 10 minutes of Ashton's opening...he didn't do this same drag it out crap Baez did, right?

No he went right into closing arguments. But JB said he was going to go longer than JA did probably hopes that by the time he gets to the end of his closing arguments noone will remember the beginning.

OMG he just said that JA shouldn't have brought Caylee into his closing arguments!!

Whoa JB just said Ja was trying to paint KC as a slut!! LOL! I didn't hear JA saying anything like that in his closing

He's upset the State made the case about Caylee.... well, like his client in a jailhouse video, they're upset it's about Caylee...

He is such an idiot, every word out of his mouth proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter