Casey Anthony Trial Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I find something and the threads going to close!!!

Do we have any lip readers?? I was rewatching the video from this morning and at 8:30 a guard comes out of the back room where the DT is and walks up to another guard and starts talking to him about something going on in the back room and has a look like disbelief on his face then a female guard walks into the back room.

Can anyone make out what he's saying? It starts at 8:38

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html
Interesting, but I can't make anything out! We need to hire a Lip Reading Expert!

I'm going to start the other thread. This one will stay open until someone closes it. MaryJo usually does, but I think she's busy today. :confused3

Okay Kurby how are thongs progressing? I am shocked that after today's excitement contractions didn't start. Walking helps to start contractions as well.:thumbsup2

my thongs don't fit anymore - can't get them up my fat *** LOL:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

but THINGS haven't changed

i pretty much missed everything - i didn't know what was happening so wasn't paying attention - thought there was some kind of delay but didn't know what then my aunt came to see me then my brother then the dr's

it's been grand central here today lol

now i'm just tired and hungry and the food came but was :scared1: so i hven't eaten much

and to top it off MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAS GONE OUT TO ONE OF MY FAV RESTAURANTS FOR DINNER TONIGHT>

:eek::eek::eek:

I agree. And I think it centers around Cheney Mason.

Yesterday He got the arrest on record, open the door to check charges Shen likely defense wanted it to be a Miranda issue. Big fail--so perhaps it is a CM issue. (again--not talked over much bythe talking heads)

Not sure and please somebody correct me if this is wrong but the same markers in DNA that exclude Lee would be the same markers that would exclude George. So if Lee is excluded, they would have to exclude George, even without testing George.

Unless Lee is not George's child;)

A picture of Caylee opening the sliding glass door! Is it fake and not even Caylee? That seems to be at least one of the problems. Jean Casarez wonders why anyone would snap a picture like that in the first place. Exactly! It's like on America's Funniest Home Videos. Some things you know are staged - such as why would anyone video a person putting books on a shelf, which, voila, comes crashing down. :rolleyes: Please, please, please let it be discovered to be a fake picture!

Hi - I did an analysis of the photo, and it is my opinion it is fake. To see my analysis go to www dot rain 2 river dot com backslash my underscore analysis
:littleangel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter