Casey Anthony Trial Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I really hope that Cindy would not want to put her Husband in that situation for Casey. I would say there is something wrong with Cindy and she needs help in the worst way. this whole thing is crazy.

I think CA would throw GA under a bus if she thought she could make him go to jail instead of KC. Wasn't it said that CA wanted a divorce but backed out when she realized that she would have to give GA half of everything and pay him alimony? Well, wouldn't it be perfect if he went to jail. Kills two(actually 3)birds with one stone"
1- Casey out of jail
2- George out of the picture without divorce
3- Getting to keep everything without paying alimony.

I could be wrong about the divorce and alimony. I have really just started watching the trial and researching for about 3 weeks. I have followed since the beginning but have just recently go into finding out more.

Perhaps CM has been at odds with KC's BFF/lawyer??

Haha they are saying this is defense issue now going to LKB for comment. Oh boy.

Just reviewed tape of DT leaving courthouse. CM is practically outrunning the rest of them! He might be old but he's not slow.

Whatever happened this morning deals solely with the DT.

If it had anything to do with the States case JA would have been out back with them.

I rewatched the video from today and we see KC come out all sniffly with the guards. She goes back into the back then CM goes back there. Then the rest of the DT goes back there. Then the tweets from ppl in the courtroom start about CM back there yelling.

They then end up having HHBP and State back there and State comes back out and we see JA and LDB talking in the courtroom looking like theyre going to laugh.

Whatever it is isnt about Rodriguez because the State wouldve been back there the whole time

Whatever it is isnt about Furton because the State wouldve been back there the whole time

Whatever it is isnt about jurors because the State wouldve been back there the whole time

I dont even think it involves witness tampering like the info from Reuters posted earlier because wouldnt the State have to be there for that as well?

Todays drama lies solely on the DT---Involves KC and her lawyers---Wondering if KC is trying to fire one of them or if CM found out something he didnt like

Very interesting analysis. Call HLN, 'cause this is as good or better than anything they've said so far! :thumbsup2

This entire post made me smile. Especially the part about JA & LDB smiling in open court. I noticed the body language JA was giving the defense. He was pointing his fingers at both JB and CM he had the kind of attitude that told me he was onto something. I think the defense screwed something up.

Let's hope so. I have been out of the loop today with DH at home, so I am trying to catch up. :surfweb:

Does anyone know why Lee was "excluded" to know about Casey's pregnancy? I'm just wondering if I missed that part.

Also, I know this is too sick to imagine, but does anyone think that Caylee looked just like George, like she could be his? Sorry, but I can't help it! I know it's irrelavant to this case, but do we know who Caylee's father is?

This trial is so consuming. I was in the Disney store today with DD19 and we were talking about one day being there with her kids in the future and all of a sudden I was sad and started to think about Cynthia Anthony and her loss, I just hurt for her so much.

We do know that both George and Lee were excluded as being Caylee's father.

Lee never said why he was excluded.

I felt really sorry for Cindy until she started telling lies to shore up the defense. My sympathy left then.

True dat! In this case they could get plenty of trial info and analysis outside of court. They might even be better off listening to the commentary so they could see how things were coming off to people!

Does anyone know why Lee was "excluded" to know about Casey's pregnancy? I'm just wondering if I missed that part.

Also, I know this is too sick to imagine, but does anyone think that Caylee looked just like George, like she could be his? Sorry, but I can't help it! I know it's irrelavant to this case, but do we know who Caylee's father is?

This trial is so consuming. I was in the Disney store today with DD19 and we were talking about one day being there with her kids in the future and all of a sudden I was sad and started to think about Cynthia Anthony and her loss, I just hurt for her so much.

Not sure and please somebody correct me if this is wrong but the same markers in DNA that exclude Lee would be the same markers that would exclude George. So if Lee is excluded, they would have to exclude George, even without testing George.

And to who the father is....Nobody knows. She has lied several times about the father. I was reading the very detailed timeline(IN 1st POST:rotfl:) and from July 2006 to May 2007, 3 of the rumored to be Caylee's father died in accidents or suicide.

July 10, 2006- Joshua O'Barr- rumored to be Caylee's father, kills himself after paddling on surfboard with gun in plastic. Tabloid report, no confirmation.

May 4, 2007- Eric Baker- rumored to be Caylee's father, dies after auto hit rear of trailer killing passenger in Maysville, Ky.

May 8, 2007- Jesus Ortiz- rumored to be Caylee's father, dies in car wreck at 8:15.

I would stay far away from Casey Anthony. Seems like she either lies to you, steals from you, or kills you.

And IMO, I think Lee wasn't excluded in the pregnancy part but in trying to find out who the father is part. I think, like most big brothers, would be over protective of Casey and would want to inflict bodily harm on some guy who got his sister pregnant and is not stepping up to the plate.

We do know that both George and Lee were excluded as being Caylee's father.

Lee never said why he was excluded.

I felt really sorry for Cindy until she started telling lies to shore up the defense. My sympathy left then.

Ok, didn't know that, thank you. I don't like how she's playing games now either, but I just don't know what I would do in her shoes, I'd have lost my grand daughter and then help put my own DD put to death? Just dunno.

According to Lee's testimony...he was excluded.

According to his deposition, he chose to butt out.

Okay Kurby how are thongs progressing? I am shocked that after today's excitement contractions didn't start. Walking helps to start contractions as well.:thumbsup2

Not sure and please somebody correct me if this is wrong but the same markers in DNA that exclude Lee would be the same markers that would exclude George. So if Lee is excluded, they would have to exclude George, even without testing George.

And to who the father is....Nobody knows. She has lied several times about the father. I was reading the very detailed timeline(IN 1st POST:rotfl:) and from July 2006 to May 2007, 3 of the rumored to be Caylee's father died in accidents or suicide.

July 10, 2006- Joshua O'Barr- rumored to be Caylee's father, kills himself after paddling on surfboard with gun in plastic. Tabloid report, no confirmation.

May 4, 2007- Eric Baker- rumored to be Caylee's father, dies after auto hit rear of trailer killing passenger in Maysville, Ky.

May 8, 2007- Jesus Ortiz- rumored to be Caylee's father, dies in car wreck at 8:15.

I would stay far away from Casey Anthony. Seems like she either lies to you, steals from you, or kills you.

And IMO, I think Lee wasn't excluded in the pregnancy part but in trying to find out who the father is part. I think, like most big brothers, would be over protective of Casey and would want to inflict bodily harm on some guy who got his sister pregnant and is not stepping up to the plate.

I didn't even know she had named anyone, funny how they all died, she's so twisted.

I thought the same thing about Lee, but I would think they would want Lee to support her especially if Lee and Casey were that close. CAY (CAsey) + LEE (Lee) = CAYLEE. Something's so off with this family and we'll probably never know what it really is.

Were you asking why LA Felt left out of the family pregnancy goings on? I don"t think he knew why he was.It was something he felt was happening to him. He said CA told him to drop it.

I look a lot like my grandmother. She is not my father.

Hi everyone...MIA today for me. Getting ready for my last baby,s high school graduation tomorrow :sad1:

OK, I'm also :yay::woohoo::cheer2: about it too.

Happy that there is no more high school to deal with and sad that all too soon she'll be heading off to Ohio and I'll have no one at home anymore.

I didn't even know she had named anyone, funny how they all died, she's so twisted.

I thought the same thing about Lee, but I would think they would want Lee to support her especially if Lee and Casey were that close. CAY (CAsey) + LEE (Lee) = CAYLEE. Something's so off with this family and we'll probably never know what it really is.

I am only up to page 25 of a 60 page document. There may be more.

Ok, didn't know that, thank you. I don't like how she's playing games now either, but I just don't know what I would do in her shoes, I'd have lost my grand daughter and then help put my own DD put to death? Just dunno.

I agree that she's in a bad position, but I guess that my perspective is that she isn't helping put Casey to death, she's testifying to the facts regarding what she knows regarding the death of her much beloved granddaughter. Of course, she doesn't want Casey to get the DP, but how could she live with herself if her actions actually caused enough reasonable doubt that they either had a hung jury or that, heaven forbid, Casey actually got off. I know that I couldn't live with that personally.

According to Lee's testimony...he was excluded.

According to his deposition, he chose to butt out.

You know, I believe he loved his sister, but he's probably seen her behavior all of her life and how his parents (mother for sure) enabled her, and he was just sick of it.

I know someone whose brother is similar to Casey (lies constantly and create astonishing scenarios that he presents as fact and will become furious when people don't believe him - even when the facts are there). His younger brother has little to nothing to do with him. They're both adults, and the older brother has been this way throughout his growing up years and continues that way.

Were you asking why LA Felt left out of the family pregnancy goings on? I don"t think he knew why he was.It was something he felt was happening to him. He said CA told him to drop it.

I look a lot like my grandmother. She is not my father.

Yes, I was. I don't understand why CA told him to "let it go". My DD and I resemble each other as does my DS and DH, but definitely no one resembles the grands...see your point though.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28355559/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's murder trial was unexpectedly recessed only 45 minutes after it was supposed to start. Saturday marked day 39, including jury selection, of her trial.

Casey Anthony's murder trial on Saturday started with undisclosed, closed-door meetings with Judge Belvin Perry.

Casey walked into the courtroom wearing a lavender, long-sleeved shirt and gray slacks, shortly before 9:00am when court was suppose to resume. George and Cindy Anthony were present in the courtroom.

Casey and her attorneys gathered in Judge Belvin Perry's chambers. Casey eventually walked back into the courtroom, clearly upset, and began tearing up and dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

After about 45 minutes, Judge Perry walked back into the courtroom and said that due to an unrelated legal matter, court was recessed until 8:30am Monday.

Casey's attorneys have told the judge at her trial that they expect to wrap up in the middle of next week.

Prosecutors say they then need a day or two for rebuttal witnesses. That means jurors could start deliberations as early as a week from now.

Casey's defense attorneys claim Caylee Anthony accidentally drowned in the family's swimming pool. Prosecutors believe Casey killed Caylee.

Casey is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of lying to law enforcement. She has pleaded not guilty and faces the death penalty if convicted.

RAW VIDEO #1 SATURDAY
http://www.wftv.com/video/28355927/index.html

• Mason says at minute 9:15 something about an "entirely different matter" (than Rodriguez, which they had been discussing)
  • Ashton, Burdick, Mr George, Mason and Baez have sidebar with Perry at 9:45...Mason doing most of the talking
  • Mason and Baez walk away at 10:05
  • Ashton kind of shrugs and nods at 10:08
  • Mason and Baez come back to sidebar at 10:20 (Baez gives Mason a pat on the back)...Mason doing most of the talking
  • Judge Perry says "OK" and they walk away at 10:45
  • Prosecutors sit at their table at 11:05
  • Casey leaves with her ALL of her attorneys at minute 11:15 (but it doesn't look like they enter Judge Perry's chambers to me)
  • Prosecutors all get up at minute 24:45 and move to sidebar
  • Casey returns with her attorneys at 24:55
  • All attorneys (prosecutors/defense except Sims) shown gathered near sidebar, but Mason/Baez together, and prosecutors together, at 25:10
  • All attorneys (except Sims) come together at 25:30; Mason doing most of the talking
  • Ashton motions for court reporter and all attorneys (except Sims) leave the courtroom at 27:10 into Judge Perry's chambers
  • Casey crying (?) wiping eyes/nose, sitting with Sims, but IMHO doesn't look overly upset at 27:20
  • Casey and Sims don't seem to speak until 28:20 and don't say much
  • Casey leaves courtroom at 28:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter