Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her family has been through the ringer on the stand and her lame $&%*# doesn't even get up there to testify. :headache:

Dang. . .I still haven't caught up and now I have to run to an appointment. :(

I'm not surprised she didn't testify. I didn't think she would. but I was secretly thinking it would have been fun. ;)

I'm still not sure the jury will convict on first degree murder, but I think she will be found guilty on all lesser charges. I only wish JBP could order her to be sterilized if found guilty!!! :thumbsup2

Apparently, she's smarter than I thought she was. Maybe Ashton brought back flashbacks of her converstations with Melich... :scratchin

Those poor jurors, they just got back.

We cremated our pets. If someone I'm connected to gets burned up in a car or a house, does that mean I did it? :confused3

All I know is, according to Jose, everyone in America who has ever used duct tape is a half inch from being a murder suspect. DH and I are so diddled. We are guilty of possession of duct tape.

Darn....Honestly it was the smartest legal move for her, but I was praying to see Linda or Jeff at their finest...I bet deep down they where itching to pin her down and beat the crap out of her with her lies.

It may be the only thing that her legal team did to help her.

Just seeing her sitting there make me think that she is a chicken now.

Dang, I wanted to watch Ashton go to town on Casey.
Me too. Is this fair? I think not!
Darn....Honestly it was the smartest legal move for her, but I was praying to see Linda or Jeff at their finest...I bet deep down they where itching to pin her down and beat the crap out of her with her lies.
I'll bet they were!
They ended with dead pets?! What was that supposed to be? I'm so lost (muttering to self........)
:confused3 The dead pets who were treated better than Caylee, no less.
So no proof of accidental drowning, no sexual abuse, no evidence of Kronk moving the body.......what has the defense been doing for the last 32 days?
I can just picture the jury going in to the jury room to deliberate and saying "What WAS that???"

Is Cindy there today?

And I hope someone reminds Mason that Cindy changed her answers on the stand. So therefore, it is fair game. And the defense made it like it was a BOMBSHELL when she testified the other day. They thought it was going to work out in their favor and it is coming back to bite them.

Don't know why the DT is surprized CA's work records & coworkers are going to be presented. We all knew last Thursday! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter