Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH....... we didnt intend to present false evidence.

JB just cooked his own goose, but ur honor let us please, please, please put in false evidence. :rotfl2:

Why, yes...yes it does. Do not own pets. Pets die. There is no safe way to deal with it that won't one day incriminate you. ;)

Hey, I GIVE GIFTS to my family of travel duct tape. I'm obviously prepping them to be evil murderers.

More than likely, you're trying to deflect suspicion from yourself. After all, LOTS of people in your family had duct tape, right??? :sad2:

:rotfl2:

Records apparently impeach Cindy's testimony for the defense. They're saying that the state should have long since gotten these records instead of bringing them in now and that if they are brought in it will be prejudicial to their case.

So, yes, your honor, we know she lied, but we don't want the records to be made available to prove it. :rolleyes1

Hmmm. It is a good point. However the records aren't really introducing any new evidence or making a new point. They are just reflecting the opposite of what the DT's witness has already testified to.

Did CA swear in her deposition that she was the one making the searches? If the prosecution had no reason to think that she would lie on the stand about her timecards, they would have no reason to provide the records in advance.

I can't wait to hear how this turned out.

Didn't prosecution say they had her email records? So she couldn't send an email if she wasn't there? :confused3 Cindy said (take that for what it is worth) that only she could get into her work computer.

Sorry, but I wanna see Cindy go down!!!!

We were just sitting here saying much the same thing.

There should be repercussions for lying on the stand to protect your murderous daughter. ESPECIALLY as you proclaim your undying love for the granddaughter she killed!

HoseA is unable to argue. He does not talk like a lawyer almost hardly.

waaaaa waaaaaaaaaa:mic:

Baez is so worried. He knows if this information is allowed in, Casey will 100% guilty. He is scared and you can tell in his voice.

But, he BURIED his pets! He honored and respected them. So, why would he throw his much-loved granddaughter away like trash? That is new info that supports the state that he was not involved.

It makes no sense!

That's the risk the defense took when bringing that up. The defense wanted to leave the jury with the thought that GA is the one who wraps, tapes, and disposes of the pets and that's how Caylee was taken care of ... wrapped and taped.

However, I see it as you do ... GA buried the pets and didn't throw them out like trash. And, if GA wanted to hide a body, he'd know to bury it super, super deep.

Am I wrong in thinking that it is new evidence that the defense brought in, not the state, when their witness changed her answer from the depostion. She lied, got caught, now the DT wants to cover their butt.

Is it a southern thing to call everyone "miss" even when they are "mrs"?

They keep calling Cindy "Miss" Anthony. It's driving me crazy. She is Mrs. Anthony and Casey is Miss Anthony.

How was the state supposed to know that she was going to suddenly lie for Casey when she started out telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter