Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will she or won't she? Anyone hearing the Jeopardy song in their heads?

Mason: "I don't know what their (the state's) plans are, but our's are as we told you." Baez asked to approach the bench without the court reporter.

No jacket and she has her hair in the scraggly pony tail, neither is a good look for her if she does plan to testify.

Vinnie P said that the shirt she is wearing is similar to the one she wore when she answered the charges about the thefts (2010) and that maybe that is telling about whether she will testify.

All caught up - and just in time!

Apparently of all the news/tabloids in all the world, she choose the National Enquirer as the most trustworthy to give her story too LMAO!!!:rotfl:

Epic fail. Everyone knows it's TMZ! ;)

Cute guy du jour to keep Casey happy and under control?

I was reading that on Twitter. Jim L. Noticed as well. It must have been really really obvious.

Thanks! I had a great time!

Oh, Italy! We'll have to talk about that in the post-trial thread. :goodvibes

I think Casey would have had a much better chance if they just came up in the beginning with accidental drowning under HER care. And then she panicked and it became an "accident gone bad." I also think she will be convicted but won't get death. Their Defense is pretty bad and things just don't add up.

Yes, I totally agree. The defense lost a change and made things harder on themselves.

objecting to CA work records!!!! I hope she gets pinned for covering for ICA!

Yay for the work records! Can't wait to see Cindy impeached. :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter