Catch Phrases or Well Known Lines Around WDW

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
What are some catch phrases or well know lines that remind you of Disney?They can be from the parks or from Disney movies.

Mine: "Have a Magical Day" and "To Infinity and Beyond."

"Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas" from the monorail - I love that!

"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas" from the monorail - I love that!

i think that this has to be the funniest thing...possibly because of the voice that is saying it...:goodvibes

Please gather your belongings and take small children by the hand....

Please move all the way across the theater

And, of course, the English version PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS.

Best Kept Disney Secret.

Okay, that's all I've got...

"Have a magical day!" Loved that one and my girls keep laughing because I've been saying it them at home...I love you, take care and have a magical day! :goodvibes

Hello Princess or Good morning Princess etc.... I have a DD5 and I have heard that for the last 4 years more than anything else while at WDW. No complaints I love to see her reaction.

Not so much a saying but I love the 'Bee boop' of the monorail doors :)

And I never get tired of 'would you be using a Disney Visa for that payment today?' and 'thank you for calling Disney, have a magical day."

I love calling CRO can you tell haha :)

'......and of course, these little beauties....'

Part of Patrick Warburton pre flight spiel on Soarin'.

I love the all of the monorail speeches!!!! My husband and I don't speak Spainish but a few words everyone knows and we crack each other up trying to say "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas". It sounds soooo bad but we can't help it. When in Disney........:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter