Catch Phrases or Well Known Lines Around WDW

Stacy: "Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy..." in reference to all the delicious food in WDW.

Not my favorite but since we're on the Stacy-isms....

Ok I swear I won't make this thread all Stacy-isms.. but I can't help adding this one:

"It's like the real Africa... except without all the Malaria shots and stuff.."

:happytv:

From the Muppet show " everybody else thinks I'm talking to them but I 'm really talking just to you"

From Carousel of Progress "Can't get no privacy atall round here!"

My kids went around saying "Thank you and have a magical day" all day after the guy in the parking booth said it to us. Then the next day, they asked why the guy didn't say "Thank you and have a magical day" :)

Years ago while on the parking lot tram at Animal Kingdom, the operator came over in the most bland, monotone voice I have ever heard and said "Have a Wild Day". He sounded like the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

" As you can see this chamber has nooo windows and noooo doors, witch offers you this chilling challenge...... To find a way out (insert evil laugh here) but of course there's always my way..... SCREAM":hmghost:

When we stayed at the GF, they were always saying "have a grand day". I got to the point when I would say back "I can't, I'm busy having a magical day!".

How about:

"Please have your autograph books open and your pen ready"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter