CCV 1 Bedroom Villa Location Advice

JoeyPeligroso

Mouseketeer
Looking forward to a Spring Break stay at CCV in April! This will be my first DVC stay as a new owner and my first experience at CCV, though I've stayed at WL multiple times over the years.

I would love to have a view of the pool and/or water in front of WL. Does anyone have recommendations for a specific room, floor, or location for a 1 bedroom villa? I understand that fireworks views may not be possible pending the restart of those shows, but is there a good room or floor that would allow for a fireworks view should they resume?

For those of you who have stayed in a 1-bedroom, what was your favorite thing about the location of your villa? What would you request for your next visit?

What is the appropriate way for me to make a location request for my stay (knowing that it may not be granted)?

Thanks for your advice!

Odd numbered rooms will give view of WL and main pool area and even number rooms will face the pool towards BRV

We liked the 5th floor facing the Boulder Ridge pool (quiet pool), towards the end of the hall so we can get a good view of the lake.

Odd numbered rooms will give view of WL and main pool area and even number rooms will face the pool towards BRV

Sounds like an odd numbered room would also face the lake area towards Magic Kingdom. Any experience with fireworks viewing in odd numbered rooms?

Sounds like an odd numbered room would also face the lake area towards Magic Kingdom. Any experience with fireworks viewing in odd numbered rooms?
I would think you would want the highest floor since your view is blocked by the WL rooms. The few times we stayed on that side we got 2nd and 3rd floors and the pool was loud (hard for naps for light sleepers), so I cant say if they are even visible. Might want to ask the WL thread (https://www.disboards.com/threads/•...k-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/), might have some folks who know more. We stayed CL at WL and our room was facing it and it was an okay view of the fireworks, but the CL balcony was way better and music piped in.

Don´t take room 2017! It is smaller than the other 1 bed rooms. They had to use a sliding door for the bathroom because there isn´t enough space for a regular one to open. Living room was smaller too. When looking out there is a stone wall surrounding the balcony which gives you the sense of being in a cave, horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter