Cedar Point July 4th advice

Hardline

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are planning to visit Ohio over the long weekend for July 4th. The 4th is a Thursday, so we were figuring on heading to Cedar Point on the 5th, Friday. Do you think that going on Friday is a better idea than going the next day, Saturday (6th)? A festival near our rental house popped up for Friday and it sounds like fun, so I'm wondering if there will be a difference with the crowds at CP between the two days. FWIW, I have three kids, 11, 7 and 4 so we probably won't hit too many of the really big coasters. We don't plan on getting the Fast Lane Pass, either, because it's not really in the budget. It costs more than the ticket to get into the park!

Any advice on this or CP in general is welcome. We've never been to OH before but we're really looking forward to it!

Saturday will be more crowded. But, if you're not interested in the headliners, then it should not matter. Their parent pass system works well and is free. When we only have one day in the park, we get the fast lane because it is worth it. (mainly to ride the big rides)

Ooo... parent pass. Is that like rider switch? Obviously, I've got some research to do. Are there Pointboards? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter