Celebrating my Un-Birthday Disney Style-April 2010-New 5/3 - The TR has started!

Hi Amy!!:goodvibes

Looks like you're going to have great weather for your trip!!;)

I'm glad you got your online check-in taken care of and you got Group A!:thumbsup2

:dancer::dancer:Hooray for only 1 Day!!!!:dancer::dancer:

Amy have a wonderful trip & I hope to meet up with you in AK on May 1:cool1:

Maybe I will give you a call after our breakfast at Tusker House & we can take it from there.

I wish you a safe & complete fun filled trip with lots ofpixiedust: & sunshine!!!

:cool1::cool1: for A
OMG! Look at your itty bitty ticker! One more day!

Yes I do. . . 19 days. . . but who's counting?! :rotfl:

Looks like you will have some awesome weather for your trip. :goodvibes Have a great time!

Let's hope this forecast sticks!! Are you going to write a PTR? :confused3

I think A1 thru A30 is reserved for "business class" and whatever the SW frequent flyers club is......and all those are usually not taken when flying out of MHT so you should have a great pick of seats! Did you do the early-bird check in thing for the return trip?

We didn't do early bird check-in (yet - still thinking about it)... I would have if we could have used our credit, but they don't let you use it for that. I think we'll just plan to check in using our phones. Tim can check his mother in while I check the rest of us in... I just downloaded the Southwest App onto my phone. I need to set an alarm to remind myself... that really saved my butt this morning!

LOVE those Easter pics Amy!! The weather looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope whats predicted is what happens!! Glad you got checked in and got that all squared away!!! I can't believe we are so close!!! I am so glad we are busy this week because the days are ticking by!!!!

Happy 1 Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I know... I can't believe it's finally here either!

HOORAY for Group A! :goodvibes

That weather forecast looks fantastic! I'm glad to see the word "strong" is gone! :thumbsup2

Yay!! We'll be in group A with all of our A-team underwear! :rotfl:

Hi Amy!!:goodvibes

Looks like you're going to have great weather for your trip!!;)

I'm glad you got your online check-in taken care of and you got Group A!:thumbsup2

:dancer::dancer:Hooray for only 1 Day!!!!:dancer::dancer:

:dancer:Thanks for dancing with me!! I love that dancing guy!

To-morrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're only a day away!

Kathy

Funny... I was just singing my own version of that song to Zach! :laughing:

Amy have a wonderful trip & I hope to meet up with you in AK on May 1:cool1:

Maybe I will give you a call after our breakfast at Tusker House & we can take it from there.

I wish you a safe & complete fun filled trip with lots ofpixiedust: & sunshine!!!

Sounds like a plan!! I can't wait to meet! Tim will think it's much less weird to meet total strangers if you are from NH too. ;)

I hope you have a safe trip & great vacation as well!

:cool1::cool1: for A
OMG! Look at your itty bitty ticker! One more day!

Hi Hedy!! Thanks for stopping by! My ticker is itty bitty isn't it? :thumbsup2

Well this is it! I have everything packed up except the few last minute items we have to throw in the suitcase in the morning. :thumbsup2 We have 3 alarms set for 5am... not that we'll need them. :rolleyes1

2sgn106vacation.gif
1lg176summer.gif

See you all when we get back! :wave:

Have a wonderful time, Amy!!! My alarm went off at 5:00 this morning, too, but I am pretty sure you are going to have more fun today than I am! :laughing: Looking forward to hearing all about your great vacation when you get back!

Cant wait to hear all about your trip! Have a wonderful time! Your final countdown was the hand of a Pro! Great final updates!!! :goodvibes

HAVE A GREAT TRIP AMY!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS DOWN THERE, SAFE TRAVELS!!!!

:tink::smickey:pluto:

HAVE A WONDERFUL, SAFE, AND MAGICAL TRIP AMY, TIM, ALEX, AND ZACH !!!!!!!

:drive: pixiedust: ::yes:: :ccat: :donald: :tigger: :mickeyjum :dogdance:

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT WHEN YOU GET BACK OR MAYBE SOME LIVE PEEPS FOR OUR AMUSEMENT.

JULES :goodvibes

Hi all! Thanks for the wonderful send off!! We are getting ready to leave Jeff's house after a great long weekend! Tomorrow morning we head across Florida first thing in the morning to visit Tim's grandmother then it's off to Orlando!!

Just wondering what you guys think about this scenario...

I'm wondering if we would be allowed to add a 6th person to our ADR at Chef Mickey's Wednesday as a walk up... We have an ADR for 5 & we'd love to be able to bring K along with us... I'm not having any luck changing the ADR... Still trying...

Hey Amy!! Glad you had a great weekend!! It's worth a try to change it at walk up. Just say I am checking in. Party of 6. Good Luck. See on on Saturday:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter