Celebrating my Un-Birthday Disney Style-April 2010-New 5/3 - The TR has started!

WE'RE SOOOO CLOSE AMY!!!!!

I love those before and after pics of your countdown chain!! The time has gone so fast! Thanks for the update on the weather! I've been checking everyday as well and it's been changing a lot! Hopefully by the time we leave all days say *ABUNDANT SUNSHINE*! LOL! Loving that! Can't wait!!

Wow!! Look at those countdown chain/calendars!!! You are so close!!! :banana::banana:

Love the Easter pictures!! Your boys are so adorable and it looks like they had a great time searching for those eggs!:goodvibes

Only 2 days left!!!!!party:

Last night I was reading with Alex and it was a story about a school. There was a new school janitor in the story... after reading his first chapter, he flipped through the pages and saw a picture and said, "I bet that's the new generator." :rotfl: I think it's hillarious that he is more familiar with the term generator than janitor! :laughing: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:rotfl: I live to hear the things that come out of my kids' mouths. :goodvibes

This is getting completely off topic, but one evening, many months back, we were eating dinner. I had served mashed potatoes and Owen says, "These are some damn good mashed potatoes!" :eek:

Now, Chuck and I do not swear around the boys and I'm pretty strict about what they watch on TV/movies so I was kind of shocked to say the least! I stared at him for a minute and he started to realize that what he said might not have been a good thing. I didn't get mad at him because I knew he had no idea it was a bad word. He's just one of those kids who likes to throw in vocabulary words here and there and he thought he'd discovered one that would impress me. :rotfl:

I'm not sure which was funnier - Owen using that word like he did or the fact that Sully had to leave the table and use the bathroom because he gets very uncomfortable with swear words. My kids crack me up.

Day...

After...

Tomorrow!!!
1sm169dance3.gif

Kathy

Wow Amy you are sooooo close, I am so happy for you. I loved the Easter pictures, your boys are adorable. I hope those "strong" storms stay away. I can't wait to see all the pictures, I miss Disney.

WE'RE SOOOO CLOSE AMY!!!!!

I love those before and after pics of your countdown chain!! The time has gone so fast! Thanks for the update on the weather! I've been checking everyday as well and it's been changing a lot! Hopefully by the time we leave all days say *ABUNDANT SUNSHINE*! LOL! Loving that! Can't wait!!

I can't believe how fast it has gone by!! I like reading about the ABUNDANT SUNSHINE!! :thumbsup2

Wow!! Look at those countdown chain/calendars!!! You are so close!!! :banana::banana:

Love the Easter pictures!! Your boys are so adorable and it looks like they had a great time searching for those eggs!:goodvibes

Only 2 days left!!!!!party:

:dance3: I'm so excited!! Alex is getting WAY too excited! His guidance counselor actually asked me if everything was OK with him this morning - apparently he seems "off" today. :rolleyes1

:rotfl: I live to hear the things that come out of my kids' mouths. :goodvibes

This is getting completely off topic, but one evening, many months back, we were eating dinner. I had served mashed potatoes and Owen says, "These are some damn good mashed potatoes!" :eek:

Now, Chuck and I do not swear around the boys and I'm pretty strict about what they watch on TV/movies so I was kind of shocked to say the least! I stared at him for a minute and he started to realize that what he said might not have been a good thing. I didn't get mad at him because I knew he had no idea it was a bad word. He's just one of those kids who likes to throw in vocabulary words here and there and he thought he'd discovered one that would impress me. :rotfl:

I'm not sure which was funnier - Owen using that word like he did or the fact that Sully had to leave the table and use the bathroom because he gets very uncomfortable with swear words. My kids crack me up.

That's so funny!! Here's another one for you...

Alex been waking up early (I think because he's excited for the trip) and telling me that he's "practicing" for getting up early Thursday morning for the airport! :rotfl:

The word strong in weather forecasts always makes me nervous, too! Hopefully that will be a forecast that changes!

"Strong storms" make me think of tornados! Hopefully it will change!

Day...

After...

Tomorrow!!!
1sm169dance3.gif

Kathy

I know!! :hyper:

Wow Amy you are sooooo close, I am so happy for you. I loved the Easter pictures, your boys are adorable. I hope those "strong" storms stay away. I can't wait to see all the pictures, I miss Disney.

Thanks Tracy!! I'll say Hi to Mickey for you! You'll be there before you know it. :hug:

Love the Easter pictures!! Your boys are just getting so big! :thumbsup2

The countdown calendars are so exciting!!! Your trip is literally just around the corner! :banana:

That's funny about Alex practicing getting up early. I know I feel excited like a little kid when it gets so close so I can just imagine how excited they are!!

Oh this is crazy! This is the end of the line, isn't it??!! Can you believe you are almost there!!??

Great final hour posts! :thumbsup2

Love the Easter pictures!! Your boys are just getting so big! :thumbsup2

The countdown calendars are so exciting!!! Your trip is literally just around the corner! :banana:

Thanks!! They are getting big! And your trip is just one more corner after mine! :banana:

That's funny about Alex practicing getting up early. I know I feel excited like a little kid when it gets so close so I can just imagine how excited they are!!

I think they are both really excited, but Alex a little more than Zach.

Oh this is crazy! This is the end of the line, isn't it??!! Can you believe you are almost there!!??

Great final hour posts! :thumbsup2

:banana: Thank you!! It is almost the end of the line!! :thumbsup2

Hey nothing wrong w/ sweatpants :rolleyes1

I :lovestruc sweatpants!!

"Strong storms" make me think of tornados! Hopefully it will change!

As you may remember, I am super afraid of tornadoes, BUT, if there was one place I would choose to be during a tornado warning, it is Disney World -- not because it's my "happy place" ;) but because those buildings are probably the safest places considering they are built to withstand hurricane force winds. :goodvibes

As you may remember, I am super afraid of tornadoes, BUT, if there was one place I would choose to be during a tornado warning, it is Disney World -- not because it's my "happy place" ;) but because those buildings are probably the safest places considering they are built to withstand hurricane force winds. :goodvibes

I recall reading about that in one of your TRs! I suppose WDW is a good place for a tornado! I'll check today's weather to see if it's improved...

I think I like today's forecast the best! Here it is:

Thursday 4/22: 85, mostly sunny & nice
Friday 4/23: 85, mostly sunny & seasonable
Saturday 4/24: 87, mostly sunny, breezy & warm
Sunday 4/25: 88, a pm t-storm possible (.01 precip)**the only precip shown on the whole forecast!!
Monday 4/26: 85, t-storm possible
Tuesday 4/27: 83, a full day of sunshine
Wednesday 4/28: 83, mostly sunny
Thursday 4/29: 85, sunshine
Friday 4/30: 84, plenty of sun
Saturday 5/1: 86, sunny & humid
Sunday 5/2: 89, humid with sun & some clouds

And believe it or not... I almost forgot to do online check-in with Southwest this morning!! :scared1: I came out of the shower and heard the alarm on my phone! Luckily it was set for 15 minutes before, but I panicked and ran to the computer only to realize I had another 15 minutes. I'm happy to say that I have successfully checked us in, and even without buying the early bird check-in, we got group A. A55-A58, but still group A. :thumbsup2 We have preboarded in the past, but I'm not sure if we will or not this year. I still always worry about getting into group A, in case for some reason they decide to not let us preboard...

I'll be back later with a final look at my to-do list!

I think A1 thru A30 is reserved for "business class" and whatever the SW frequent flyers club is......and all those are usually not taken when flying out of MHT so you should have a great pick of seats! Did you do the early-bird check in thing for the return trip?

LOVE those Easter pics Amy!! The weather looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope whats predicted is what happens!! Glad you got checked in and got that all squared away!!! I can't believe we are so close!!! I am so glad we are busy this week because the days are ticking by!!!!

Happy 1 Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter