Cell phones not allowed on which rides?

We have not been to Universal or Islands of adventure in a long time(07-08). I have been researching the locker situation and had a few questions. I mainly only carry my wallet and cell phone. I have heard that on some rides I cannot even carry those items even in zippered shorts. Is there a list of rides for both parks where they are not allowed? Also, how does the time limit work on lockers? If for instance I go during a slower day and also have express pass can I do multiple rides(on the same ride) before going back to the locker? If for instance the hulk ride had very little to no wait using express how many times in a row could I ride that ride before going back to locker to retreive my wallet and phone before being charged for the small locker?

RRR and Hulk are nothing on you rides (no cell phones).

The time for the locker is counting queue wait time, ride time, and a little extra to compensate for people who delay by taking their time, taking pictures, having to wait to get to their locker, decide to shop, ect. If there is an increase of wait time / ride has a delay, it will compensate for that as well. If anything, you can ask a TM for assistance if for whatever reason your locker won't open. Just have a good excuse for why you were unable to make it (probably not "I decided to ride three times in the EP").

As someone who often does the SR line, which typically is a low wait time, I've maybe done it twice at the most, but typically that's about it, as I've never wanted to push it.

RRR and Hulk are nothing on you rides (no cell phones).

The time for the locker is counting queue wait time, ride time, and a little extra to compensate for people who delay by taking their time, taking pictures, having to wait to get to their locker, decide to shop, ect. If there is an increase of wait time / ride has a delay, it will compensate for that as well. If anything, you can ask a TM for assistance if for whatever reason your locker won't open. Just have a good excuse for why you were unable to make it (probably not "I decided to ride three times in the EP").

As someone who often does the SR line, which typically is a low wait time, I've maybe done it twice at the most, but typically that's about it, as I've never wanted to push it.
Thank you, I was hoping it was only the two rides. I am guessing the locker is basing the wait time on the regular line? Also is there a seperate line for the lockers? For example on hulk I get done with the 2 rides and go to get my stuff. If I want to ride again can I just go over to the locker computer and immediately put my stuff back in the locker or do I have to retrieve my stuff and go back into the locker line? Sorry for the dumb questions lol

There isn't really a line, except for waiting behind someone, or maybe a couple people at the little kiosks in order to get a locker. If you're wanting to use your lockers immediately again, you'd have to retrieve your belongings from the locker and then get another locker entirely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter