Cement May Contain Peanuts!!!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I am in tears laughing at this segment about the people up in arms about the "peanuts" in the walkway at Fantasyland. :rotfl2:

Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not, but did you see the claw marks from the Beast leading up to his castle? I almost missed this two weeks ago while walking with a little one, but we found it and squealed when we realized what we were looking at!! :thumbsup2

Although I was not "up in arms" I had a peanut allergic 4yo who freaked a bit and had to be talked "off his ledge" to walk on them!

I am in tears laughing at this segment about the people up in arms about the "peanuts" in the walkway at Fantasyland. :rotfl2:

Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not, but did you see the claw marks from the Beast leading up to his castle? I almost missed this two weeks ago while walking with a little one, but we found it and squealed when we realized what we were looking at!! :thumbsup2

NOOO I missed the claw marks!!? I cannot wait for this area to open... I WILL be twirling around in a circle singing "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!" Bonjour!

NOOO I missed the claw marks!!? I cannot wait for this area to open... I WILL be twirling around in a circle singing "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!" Bonjour!

It honestly was the coolest thing ever and not spread out as much as the peanuts. Because of this, it was a bit hidden. I am regretting not taking a pic now. Very cool find though!

Neither can I. Only I plan to go to Gaston's Tavern where I will say...

"He does use antlers in all of his decorating.":cool1::cool1:

My dog and I were on our marathon morning walk when this segment came on. I actually snorted at the comment about posting signs saying " concrete may contain peanuts"!
I find it funny that this is in Fantasyland!
Sorry about the, I'm sure, unintended allergy freak out moments parents have to work through. It does sound like a cute detail though!

Ohh, I'll have to catch up on the podcast during my drives to PD next week!

We've totally missed the claw marks. TBH, I'm usually just hustling through that area on my way from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland. I guess I'll just have to get an ice cream from Mrs. Potts Cupboard and take my time exploring. :)

I was at working looking like a crazy person laughing about Pete's rant.

The Jimmy Hoffa sign might not be a horrible idea either (hahahahaha).

Was totally giggling...LOUDLY...yesterday while listening at work...i'm surprised no one came in to ask me what was so darn funny! :rotfl2:

I'm wondering what kind of feedback Pete got from this rant. I read the original thread and felt sorry for the kids who live their lives in terror of peanuts, because their parents have done that to them. A healthy respect and set of rules to follow would be ok, I think, instead of the run away and live in fear mentality.

But I only have a child with contact allergies, not anaphalactic (spell check wants to change this to intergalactic so I know it's wrong) reactions so I am not in your shoes, parents of peanut-free children. And i am sorry if this new enhancement is messing up your trip to the Magic Kingdom.

It was a great show and Pete's rants were the cherry on top. I mean first there was that whole thread about the Castle not being "real" and dissapointing someone and now the peanuts being too real.

I eagerly await the sign.

It was a great show and Pete's rants were the cherry on top. I mean first there was that whole thread about the Castle not being "real" and dissapointing someone and now the peanuts being too real.

I eagerly await the sign.

Warning: DisneyParks may contain elements of Fantasy, Illusion, and "magic". Not recommended for those unable to suspend disbelief or who suffer from severe overreactions to fantasy elements. The Disney Company cannot be held liable for any injuries resulting from ignoring this warning. Thank you and have a Magical Day.

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter