CG Brunch or GF Cafe Breakfast

Another option is to use the brunch as a break in your MK day- our brunch reservation was at 12:30pm, so if you went to MK at 9am, you could walk or monorail over to CG for brunch on a midday break. I know some people don't like to leave parks in the middle of the day, but for us we always need a break! :)

This is what we are doing in February. We have a 12:50 reservation and will be hitting MK at ropedrop, getting a bunch done, then getting brunch. We'll then probably go take a nap before returning to MK later... or skipping it all together and just going to CG for the fireworks. My husband would love that and I can get a cheese plate in the lounge! ;)

This is what we are doing in February. We have a 12:50 reservation and will be hitting MK at ropedrop, getting a bunch done, then getting brunch. We'll then probably go take a nap before returning to MK later... or skipping it all together and just going to CG for the fireworks. My husband would love that and I can get a cheese plate in the lounge! ;)

THAT is an awesome plan!!!

I would love to do brunch at CG - however I KNOW I would need a nap after!
Would take that into consideration after spending all that $$.
Perhaps on a resort day?
Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great meal and a great vacay!

I would love to do brunch at CG - however I KNOW I would need a nap after!
Would take that into consideration after spending all that $$.
Perhaps on a resort day?
Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great meal and a great vacay!

Thanks! Yeah we are still mulling it all over. I will make reservations (if I can) and then most likely decide a week or 2 before as I change my mind 100 times between now and then.

Since you're planning on touring afterwards, I would chose the GF Cafe and have something relatively light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter