• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chance of Lightning & 25 Other Friends at Connor's First Birthday, Birthday Party!

It's what I do. #BingStatus

What are all these little things that he puts with the "#" sign? Is that his secret code? I know it has something to do with social media, but who needs anything besides the DIS? :confused3 :rotfl2:

franandaj said:
What are all these little things that he puts with the "#" sign? Is that his secret code? I know it has something to do with social media, but who needs anything besides the DIS? :confused3 :rotfl2:

#hashtag

Take your time and hang in there Kimberly! You know that I understand.

Signed Maddie up for Kindergarten yesterday, but luckily (I think) I'm too busy to feel sorry for myself.

HI! Great updates. So nice to hear the lunch went well, though sorry about not taking pictures! If I have my camera with me, I take a TON of photos (and make sure DH gets some with me in it too...LOL) but I keep forgetting the stupid thing at home :( I hope you find some more!

Too cute about the milk picture!! IDK how we are going to switch over Aria from nursing, but I do hope to nurse for the full year and then wean after that. I will have so much frozen milk stored that she should be able to get it via a bottle for quite some time at daycare, too.

It has been a crazy few weeks. Xander starts school next week, so it is only going to get busier until I am done working. Thanks for hanging in there everyone. I will resume updates soon. I am so behind on everything I read that it will take me a while to get caught up.

It's no problem Kim. You are busy with work and we are looking forward to your next update to your TR.

Thanks Bret.

The hashtag is used on Twitter, Instagram and possibly others to track trends. I have never used it myself, since I do not have a Twitter account. Some people like the way it looks and use it on other mediums where it serves no function at all.

Yes, you do love a hashtag.

Take your time and hang in there Kimberly! You know that I understand.

Signed Maddie up for Kindergarten yesterday, but luckily (I think) I'm too busy to feel sorry for myself.

Thanks Shannon. Yes, I know you have been very busy too. You'll be okay when Maddie starts Kindergarten I bet. I thought I would be more sad, but I am actually looking forward to it now. I am trying to make Crap finish Xander's room before school starts. We'll see if that happens.

He thinks in #hashtag :rotfl2:

He is all about the hastag, which is quite irritating to look at sometimes.

HI! Great updates. So nice to hear the lunch went well, though sorry about not taking pictures! If I have my camera with me, I take a TON of photos (and make sure DH gets some with me in it too...LOL) but I keep forgetting the stupid thing at home :( I hope you find some more!

Too cute about the milk picture!! IDK how we are going to switch over Aria from nursing, but I do hope to nurse for the full year and then wean after that. I will have so much frozen milk stored that she should be able to get it via a bottle for quite some time at daycare, too.

I have forgotten to bring my camera to several important things as well. Thank goodness for the mini computers (cell phones) we carry around now. My iPhone takes decent pics as long as I do not have to zoom (then it gets grainy). The biggest problem for me is remembering to take the picture.

Connor still does not like cow's milk, which is quite a contrast from Xander who loves it. He is still nursing quite often during the day and has increased his middle of the night feedings to 4-5. He barely lets me sleep anymore. I am a walking zombie. When he is at my MIL's house, he drinks Pediasure rather than pumped milk. His pediatrician inisists he needs it, since he is less than 5th percentile in weight. Luckily, he likes it, because Xander never did. I am never away from him for more than 6 hours or so, since I am only working part time. Over a hour of that is travel from her house to work. It takes about 1.25-1.5 hours to get from my house to her house to work each way. I usually nurse him as soon as I get to her house each evening. It is a long drive to get back home, and I want a content kid.

I have forgotten to bring my camera to several important things as well. Thank goodness for the mini computers (cell phones) we carry around now. My iPhone takes decent pics as long as I do not have to zoom (then it gets grainy). The biggest problem for me is remembering to take the picture.

Connor still does not like cow's milk, which is quite a contrast from Xander who loves it. He is still nursing quite often during the day and has increased his middle of the night feedings to 4-5. He barely lets me sleep anymore. I am a walking zombie. When he is at my MIL's house, he drinks Pediasure rather than pumped milk. His pediatrician inisists he needs it, since he is less than 5th percentile in weight. Luckily, he likes it, because Xander never did. I am never away from him for more than 6 hours or so, since I am only working part time. Over a hour of that is travel from her house to work. It takes about 1.25-1.5 hours to get from my house to her house to work each way. I usually nurse him as soon as I get to her house each evening. It is a long drive to get back home, and I want a content kid.

WOW! 4-5 night feedings. I don't know how you do it! I'm sorry to hear about your work commute too. Mine's about an hour, DH's is 1-2.5 hours depending on traffic, but thankfully Aria's daycare is near home.

Is Pediasure like Pedialyte? I asked her pedi what to do to keep Aria hydrated during our trip and she said to give her Pedialyte or a *little* water. We're working on the sippy cup, though not working very hard haha.

Hi Kimberly! Just wanted to check in and say that I hope everything is okay with you guys! Thinking of you!:goodvibes

We're doing well. Thanks for checking in. Kimberly has just been rather busy lately. I'll try to get her to finish up soon!

Thanks for taking the time to check in Crap. I've been a little worried about Kimberly.

But then i started thinking that maybe there will be good news to share when she returns... I have an active imagination :)

Sorry I have abandoned all of you, but I promise to come back with an update sometime soon. Crap informed me last night that people were concerned. I had not logged in for a long time and never received a single email that updates were available on the DIS.

I am working as we speak, so I cannot even take the time to read any comments. Although I should take breaks while working, I barely even stop to eat. When I was hired back over 9 weeks ago, it was to do credentialing (which I am still doing when I have time). It also turned into a gig editing business plans, creating power point presentations to sell the company, get investors or something that can help. That coupled with the fact that Xander started Kindergarten and keeps bringing sickness home has kept me very busy. Connor has not been well for a long time, and is currently fighting croup. I am working past 9pm some nights and am too exhausted to log in. During the day, I have to get Xander from school everyday (which takes about an hour) and fight him daily to do the ton of homework he is assigned in Kindergaten! Sunday is my only day "off." I find myself with chores a mile long that day, so I am not relaxing (which I find the DIS relaxing).

Once the sales pitch is done, I am hoping to calm down a little here. If the sale does go through, I am unsure how that will affect my employment. After the last two months, I will be perfectly content returning to stay at home Mom status.

Crap finally finished Xander's Mickey room too, so I cannot wait to share that with Shannon in particular. I have not even uploaded pictures from the camera, so that will be much later.

Glad to have an update , was worried about you! Hopefully things will calm down for you soon. Keep well!

So glad to hear from you! I was getting worried.

I CAN'T WAIT to see pics of the Mickey room! Take you time though, I'm just glad that you're okay. :hug:

kmedina said:
Sorry I have abandoned all of you, but I promise to come back with an update sometime soon. Crap informed me last night that people were concerned. I had not logged in for a long time and never received a single email that updates were available on the DIS.

I am working as we speak, so I cannot even take the time to read any comments. Although I should take breaks while working, I barely even stop to eat. When I was hired back over 9 weeks ago, it was to do credentialing (which I am still doing when I have time). It also turned into a gig editing business plans, creating power point presentations to sell the company, get investors or something that can help. That coupled with the fact that Xander started Kindergarten and keeps bringing sickness home has kept me very busy. Connor has not been well for a long time, and is currently fighting croup. I am working past 9pm some nights and am too exhausted to log in. During the day, I have to get Xander from school everyday (which takes about an hour) and fight him daily to do the ton of homework he is assigned in Kindergaten! Sunday is my only day "off." I find myself with chores a mile long that day, so I am not relaxing (which I find the DIS relaxing).

Once the sales pitch is done, I am hoping to calm down a little here. If the sale does go through, I am unsure how that will affect my employment. After the last two months, I will be perfectly content returning to stay at home Mom status.

Crap finally finished Xander's Mickey room too, so I cannot wait to share that with Shannon in particular. I have not even uploaded pictures from the camera, so that will be much later.

So glad to hear from you :) sounds like they are working you to the bone!! Hope you get some time to relax SOON you need it! Sorry to hear about the sicknesses and all that :( ugh. Congrats to first day of kindergarten and finishing the Mickey room!!!

I'm catching up on your cruise TR and subscribing to this one so I can get to it right after. I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long. It sucks that the new job is keeping you so busy, but at least it means more money for Disney trips. ;)

The first year of school is usually the worse in terms of being sick all the time. Hopefully by next year he'll be "immuned" to all of the school's usual germs.

Sorry to hear that work has been keeping you so busy and that you haven't had any time to relax! I hope things get better soon, and that the boys are feeling better soon too! We'll be here! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter