• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

change

Sparx

DIS Veteran
if you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?

anything like where you live, who your friends are, how much money you have, where you go to school. anything.

I'd just like to have more friends.
I'm pretty lonely most days. My friends are usually too busy to do anything.

It would be either my location (move to florida) or having more money. i can't decided between those two...

I would want to move back next to my friends because now I live 30 minutes from them :/

where i live... i swear i was meant to be american but live in stinking england :(
i'd want to move to california or maybe like georgia/tennesse :goodvibes

I would definitely change the amount of money our family has.

To have a healthier lifestyle.
Not having Ulcerative Colitis
To have a little more money.

be famous
have more friends
live in new york
been a teen in the 80s instead of now

that is more than 1 thing but i don't care

i wouldn't change a thing

but if i had to choose i'd make myself a trillionaire but that's about it

I just want friends sometimes, or more reliable friends.
I have school friends, and I have theater friends, but outside of school and "work", I've got one, really.

I could change a couple of things actually. Where I live would be one. Getting a dog. We had mroe money because right now we are having trouble offording things. Living in a perfect world. Things that I dream that would a 50 percent of not happening. This list isn't even it! I want to change so much more! xD

i'm pretty proud to say that nothing really comes to mind. i'm in a pretty good place in my life at the moment, everythings close to perfect.

the only thing i can think of is the fact that i would love to be able to drive.

i'm pretty proud to say that nothing really comes to mind. i'm in a pretty good place in my life at the moment, everythings close to perfect.

the only thing i can think of is the fact that i would love to be able to drive.

Thats pretty much how I feel too. I guess I would wish that my 40 volunteer hours for my major were done already. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter