Changing Fastpasses

wulfgeat

Mouseketeer
I am within 30 days for our next trip. We have a free day the first day of our trip. We thought about moving our HS day to this day to make our free day the middle of the trio, but I can't see what fast passes are available to know if I can get rides. Will I be able to get a fast pass for Toy Story or Star Tours at this point?

Go into an existing fast pass. Select 'modify'. Check the dates, times, and parks you want. Just don't confirm the changes until you are ready.

I am within 30 days for our next trip. We have a free day the first day of our trip. We thought about moving our HS day to this day to make our free day the middle of the trio, but I can't see what fast passes are available to know if I can get rides. Will I be able to get a fast pass for Toy Story or Star Tours at this point?
The FP system will allow you to check for that free day only if you have an available ticket entitlement. You'd have to Cancel your HS FPs in order to check if your selected rides are available for that first day.

What date are you looking for and for how many people? I have an AP and a big family, so I should be able to check what's available for you

What date are you looking for and for how many people? I have an AP and a big family, so I should be able to check what's available for you

Thank you for the offer, but I am going to just go for it. HS is the least important park for us, and this fits our schedule a lot better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter