Character breakfast?

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Planning our first cruise which is a 7night one way on the Magic in March 2025.

I was exploring the navigator app and found this (screen shot)... Is the character breakfast something you have to book in advance? I can't seem to find much info on it!

Attachments

• IMG_5166.png
    IMG_5166.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 11
Planning our first cruise which is a 7night one way on the Magic in March 2025.

I was exploring the navigator app and found this (screen shot)... Is the character breakfast something you have to book in advance? I can't seem to find much info on it!
I don't know whether the Character Breakfast (there were several different types in the past) are still a thing.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/is-there-still-a-character-breakfast-on-dcl.3920424/#post-64840657

Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean in Sep 2023 - no Character Breakfast that I remember being offered. Nor on Magic 8-Night Southern Caribbean in May 2023.

Our Fantasy 7-night Eastern in January, 2024 included a Pixar character breakfast. Advance reservations, multiple seating times on two of the sea days.

Other than the character breakfast on themed cruises (eg: Pixar), like others have mentioned, they have not been offered since 2020

The character breakfast on the Pixar cruise required booking but no cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter