Character Changes in AK Beginning in May

Launchpad! (See my pic to the left <---- (Well my arm.) Met him at Epcot - one of those training random/unannounced events near Canada Jan a couple of years ago.)

That’s too bad.
It makes sense to have characters like King Louie, Baloo, Flik... at the AK instead of the usual characters.

soon cool about launchpad and scrooge! oh man chip and dale in their rescue ranger outfits would round that out awesome like said above!

cool. very cool!

so many great great secondary characters out there that they should mingle in with the regulars more regularly! makes meet and greats for us multi trip folks so much more exciting to try and catch!

We met Launchpad years ago at DHS-DS was over the moon about it. And Scrooge -Wow!?1 Yep we are gonna be standing in some duck lines come May!

Beginning on Mother’s Day, the following Character changes will be in effect at AK:

No Longer Meeting
*King Louie
*Baloo
(In mid-April, King Louie and Baloo move to the Ticket Window area of AK until their meet ends in May)
*Flik

Dinoland - Donald Days
*Donald moves to the Gas Station
*Daisy in artist attire will be near the dinosaur play area
*Pluto in the Boneyard area
*Goofy near arcade
*Launchpad McQuack - intermittently
*Scrooge McDuck
*Chipmunks On Cretaceous Trail

**Dance Party Nightly

Discovery Island
*Dug returns to meet with Russell at Wilderness Explorers Club House

Can you define intermittently? Would this be intermittently daily, or intermittently (different days) through the cycle? Thanks

My daughter is going to be really sad about Baloo, King Louie, and especially Flik, but she'll be excited to see Dug again. I'm just glad that we'll have one more chance to see these characters before the change.

Can you define intermittently? Would this be intermittently daily, or intermittently (different days) through the cycle? Thanks
If AK has the correct staffing, then Launchpad will be out meeting guests. Possibly different days but no one knows at this time; it’s all dependent upon how CMs are cast for the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter