Character Swap Sign Up and Details.. ‹(•¿•)›CLOSED‹(•¿•)›

The list has been updated :)

We will have 15 in each group to make it all even..

This is going to be alot of fun! I can't wait to see everyones creations..

I wanna play! PICK ME! PICK ME!

I would like Group A Library Pocket & Tag and Group B Matted Poem or Song Lyric - I choose TIGGER! I'm not sure if I've signed up for something someone else already has - let me know if I need to change.

(edited cuz I didn't have my character picked earlier)

Ok, ok ok, I Suppose I can pick you but it's gonna cost ya..lol

P.S. Your all signed up now :)

DLCharmedOne said:
YAY!! Thanks!!!

Your check is in the mail - it may bounce but its in the mail!! :rotfl2:

well then you picked the perfect character in Tigger..lol..

OK I've GOT to be out of my mind, but I CAN'T RESIST!!!

GROUP A - Matted Poem or Song Lyric

GROUP B - Two Tags (or for something different I can do Two Slide Mounts, just got the sizzix slide mount die cut) Let me know!! (or I can do one of each!?!?)

Character: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (I love them!)

disneyfreakjackie said:
OK I've GOT to be out of my mind, but I CAN'T RESIST!!!

GROUP A - Matted Poem or Song Lyric

GROUP B - Two Tags (or for something different I can do Two Slide Mounts, just got the sizzix slide mount die cut) Let me know!! (or I can do one of each!?!?)

Character: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (I love them!)

Ok got ya down for the Matted Poem in Group A and 2 slide mounts would be fun and a little differant..

OK, OK, I'll play. Looks like you still need some eyelets and fiber in group B. Could I do a library pocket and tag for Group A? Or decorated slide mounts?

And what character really needs to be done that hasn't been chosen yet?

Jeanne

How about Goofy? I have tons of pictures of my son in his Goofy hat with Goofy!
Or Peter Pan, Mushu, any character from Lion King, Wendy...there are hundreds! I'm ready for my third character! :rotfl:

Peter Pan
Koda/Kenai
Evil Queen
Cruella
DOPEY
Baloo
Genie
Jafar
Rafiki
Timon
Hercules
Flik/Atta
Incredibles
Terk
Jane

All right... is group 2 still open? If so I'll take squares in A and paper piecing in B and do Genie...Em's list inspired me. This will be my first swap with paper piecings...!

Ok everyone both Groups are Full.. Everything is due back to me by October 15th.. Please be on time as to not delay things for everyone else.

If you havent given me a character yet let me know when you decide on one :)

If I have anyone in the wrong element let me know..lol.. And double check to make sure I didn't miss anyone.. Thanks and Im excited about seeing everyones creations! Have fun!

Hi everyone, Just a quick ? about the Squares .. Do they need to be a certain size.. I have the Square maker from CM and was going to use the big one then put the littler on top? Its my first time for the squares.. Thanks Michelle

What if I do Chip & Dale for group 1 and Goofy for group 2. Is that good with everyone? I wanted to do something different but I could use both of those.

mommie2angels and scrapcreator, you have me so excited now! Great Ideas for characters.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter