Character Swap Sign Up and Details.. ‹(•¿•)›CLOSED‹(•¿•)›

bigsis1970 said:
Hi everyone, Just a quick ? about the Squares .. Do they need to be a certain size.. I have the Square maker from CM and was going to use the big one then put the littler on top? Its my first time for the squares.. Thanks Michelle

I have used those in the past. I think many past swappers have used the CM punches.

Here is a current list of characters covered in this swap…Im still deciding on mine for Group Two..

Characters for Group ONE

Tigger
Queen of Hearts
Minnie Mouse
Cinderella
Ariel
Mickey
Chip & Dale
Jasmine
Buzz
Tinkerbell
Eeyore
Pooh
Dory
Lilo

Characters for Group TWO

Piglet
Goofy
Mickey
Mary Poppins
Genie
Belle
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Minnie
Woody
Donald
Tigger
Lilo
Cruella
Pinocchio

Great Thanks Joy! I will get punching then !!!

Now a question on the topper -- is it to be a 8.5 inch in length Topper --any requirements on the width ? I want to be sure to do them right as well.. Thanks Michelle

edit to add.. we can use embellishments on our creations right? 3-d's like brads, flowers eyelets ? thanks again.. Michelle

ah, something else to use my blue prima flowers on.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
and my new eeyore punch! Once we get back from this weekend of irish dancing... I'll have to get cracking! maggie

Thanks I found some really cute paper and used Border strips that i found at Joanne's.. I think I am good to go!!

whhoooohoooo! not only did I finish moving kate's playroom out of the downstairs front room to the upstairs basement (room over the garage) and moving my scrap junk downstairs into the front living room, I finished my eeyore toppers! (and I think they are pretty cute myself) got to use my prima flowers, my new eeyore punch and my new gabby mm foam stamps. guess tomorrow I'll work on the library pockets. :goodvibes (or gee, I could work on the 2 swaps I'm actually hosting since I haven't started those yet) maggie

Woohoo way to go! I've not been to the scrappin store just yet but I sure loove ebay..lol... still trying to work out in my mind what to do and how to do it.. Im a "newbie" so to speak but Im catching on pretty fast..

Im in the process right now of sending everyone my address..lol.. WOW I must say you are on the ball I'm almost done but not just yet

PLEASE make sure you recieved a private message from me. I think I missed someone but I want everyone to double check and if I didn't send you one please let me know.

Thanks!

Kathy

4ltlTinks~

Recieved your packages today and I am so impressed great job!!!!!

Just to let everyone know that if we do happen to get everyones turned in before the 15th of October I will mail them out sooner :)

that there are two people doing Minnie Mouse in the Group One B- I have not bought my stuff yet. Would it be ok if I switched my character to Goofy? That way we would not have lots of Minnie stuff? I'm doing frames. What do ya'll think?
Also, do we have final directions?

Just let me know as I plan to begin soon,
Shawna

We don't have final directions yet? Now's a great time to find out! I'm all done with half my stuff :rotfl:
I just bought the little white flowers for Mary Poppins. And Tink's shaker box is all done. Anyone know of where I could get small little stickers of locks? Like padlocks? I've looked at all the LSS's and haven't found any. It would sure help my Tink box.

Mickeyteacher said:
that there are two people doing Minnie Mouse in the Group One B- I have not bought my stuff yet. Would it be ok if I switched my character to Goofy? That way we would not have lots of Minnie stuff? I'm doing frames. What do ya'll think?
Also, do we have final directions?

Just let me know as I plan to begin soon,
Shawna

the final details have been posted. This is my first time being a hostess so if I happened to forget something can ya let me know. If you want to switch to Goofy that is fine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter