Charge for extra adults?

Jennybird61

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if the campground adds an additional charge for more than 2 adults at a campsite? I know the max number of campers is 10 per site, but I think I had read somewhere that they add on a nominal charge per adult if there are more than 2. I can't seem to find an answer online anywhere that's current. Thanks! :wizard:

We Adult kids join us on the weekends of our last trip in Sept.. Nothing extra and no issues.

Thanks for the replies, folks! FYI, when I made the rez, they did not charge me any extra for the other adults. :flower1:

We added 3 extra adults (weekends) to our most recent trip and there was no extra charge.

Planning something similar this Jan/Feb. If things change, will let you know!

Disney will charge for more than 2 people over 18 in one of their regular resort rooms - not suites or DVC, $35 per person, but not at a FW site. Cabin, yes.

Disney will charge for more than 2 people over 18 in one of their regular resort rooms - not suites or DVC, $35 per person, but not at a FW site. Cabin, yes.

This made me antsy as we usually stay in the cabins and as my teenager gets older I am still hoping for us to all go together for awhile...just checked a few random nights next month on the WDW site and got quoted the same amount for with 4 adults as I did with 2 kids and 2 adults so maybe it doesn't apply to cabins?

I just for fun, checked out the pricing as if I was booking a new stay. It was the same price for 2 adults and 4 adults.

I just for fun, checked out the pricing as if I was booking a new stay. It was the same price for 2 adults and 4 adults.
Cabins? Good to know! For a resort room it will charge the additional. I do think the additional adult charge at values is less. For deluxe it is $35.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter