• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap(ish)hotels

Yeah I am not finding anything near that for Grand Legacy. We are looking at going 9-24 through 9-27 and I am looking outside my crosswalk comfort zone and so this has been so amazingly helpful.

I believe castle inn has free parking as well. Sometimes they have amazing rates and sometimes they are a bit high. The parking there can get really tight if they are all booked up. It’s not much longer of a walk than grand legacy.

Yeah I am not finding anything near that for Grand Legacy. We are looking at going 9-24 through 9-27 and I am looking outside my crosswalk comfort zone and so this has been so amazingly helpful.
Hotel Lulu has some good rates for your dates. I haven't stayed there but I keep hearing good things from others here. Sounds like a lot of people use the Toy Story lot to enter if they don't feel like walking. I've stayed at the Hyatt House just in front of it, and that was totally walkable for us (10-15 min), so I think Lulu would be fairly similar.

Hi Jadelsp,
Look up the Eden Roc Motel if you are looking for a inexpensive motel. I saw the Yelp reviews for Eden Roc Motel and it's an excellent place and you can drive to Disneyland easily because it's a short drive from there. Why don't you give Eden Roc Motel a call and ask how much their rooms are for October and you may get a great deal
Hope this advice helps you a lot and have a great time,
Dodger

I've stayed at so many. Kings Inn, Desert Inn, Americas Best Value Inn, Hampton Convention Centre and a few more.
They're all pretty good.
I try to book at least 8 months in advance for a good rate.
I got a parlor suite at Desert Inn and Suites for $160 a night for September, but I booked it back in March.

My son and I stayed at Quality inn and suites on Katella last trip. Rooms were clean but super basic. It was about a 5-10 minute walk to the park. Although you do have to walk through Downtown Disney. We found the walk super easy. If you just need a place to sleep it was a good option for us.

Hotel Lulu has some good rates for your dates. I haven't stayed there but I keep hearing good things from others here. Sounds like a lot of people use the Toy Story lot to enter if they don't feel like walking. I've stayed at the Hyatt House just in front of it, and that was totally walkable for us (10-15 min), so I think Lulu would be fairly similar.
Do you know if Hotel Lulu and Hyatt House are more motels or hotels?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter