Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Yes. This will be me tomorrow trying to hide the KAC ears before H realizes i got (yet) a(nother) Disney delivery.

"Oh! Disney split up an order I made awhile back and are finally sending this backordered item. I totally didn't order anything new recently."

I've also used my friend's order I did for her BTM ears as an excuse why there have been suddenly so many Disney orders :rotfl2:

We have a Nest Hello so there is no hiding a delivery that comes to the porch from my mother :crazy2:. A hold at location could maybe work, but we still get notices packages are coming because brilliant me signed us up for all delivery notifications.

Nope. I've in no way considered how to hide purchases. Nope. Not me. Totally not also had to hide how much I've actually bought from the Disney Outlet in Livermore being near it for almost three weeks daily.

:rolleyes1

Nope. I've in no way considered how to hide purchases. Nope. Not me. Totally not also had to hide how much I've actually bought from the Disney Outlet in Livermore being near it for almost three weeks daily.

:rolleyes1
lalalalalalalalalala... <pretendstolooktheotherway> Not that I would know anything about this or anything like it... no, sirree, Bob... ahem. ;)

I’m not seeing any items this morning?

(I also may have cleared the computer history showing me searching EBay. He doesn’t need to know that) :crazy:

I saw the KAC back pack show up last night and early this morning. I was able to bag it both times, but not buy it. The PP plush was also showing this morning, but I didn't try to bag it as I was concentrating on the KAC back pack..lol

I just saw the KAC ears but they are now sold out. Seems like bots must be getting them?

KAC pins are there now

I just saw the KAC ears but they are now sold out. Seems like bots must be getting them?
KAC items and PP plush are popping in and out. The KAC pins are their right now, bagable but I didn't try to buy. It's going to be one of those days...

I really really really wanted the PP ears, and I wouldn't say no to the plush 😉 It's almost 11 am Pacific and the BTMRR mug is there and bagable. I don't want it so I didn't try to purchase.

They had the Mad Hatter ears for half a second. Got them added to bag and that was it.

well if I change the quantity to 0 then that will be none...,

Edited- I tried a ton of times refreshing and it says it went through. We shall see. Lol

Last edited:
View attachment 531512

well if I change the quantity to 0 then that will be none...,

Edited- I tried a ton of times refreshing and it says it went through. We shall see. Lol

I'll be very curious if you get multiple orders since that seems to be the theme lately :rotfl2: . I saw on Facebook someone got 9 KAC Loungeflys that was only trying to order one (they were actually charged for 9 too).

My fingers are crossed everything is smooth, though! And no cancellations!

I'll be very curious if you get multiple orders since that seems to be the theme lately :rotfl2: . I saw on Facebook someone got 9 KAC Loungeflys that was only trying to order one (they were actually charged for 9 too).

My fingers are crossed everything is smooth, though! And no cancellations!

so far there is only one! :rotfl:

I also bought three off different EBay’ers. I got Small World for $42, TMRR for $42 and Tiki for $48. Two with free shipping and one charged $4. So I probably paid like $10 more than Disney would charge for one. I want to get shadow boxes and hang them in my craft/sewing room. ;):thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter