Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Anyone know why there's a virtual waiting room this morning? What's being released?

Edit: I just realized it's Snow White's Castle

Also have we definitively figured out what's happening while in the waiting room when you see the screen automatically reset? Does that mean you are being sent to the end of the queue? I have both Safari and Firefox up and both are doing the reset thing every half minute or so. Just wondering why it's happening and what it means for my place in line.

Last edited:
Anyone know why there's a virtual waiting room this morning? What's being released?

Edit: I just realized it's Snow White's Castle

Also have we definitively figured out what's happening while in the waiting room when you see the screen automatically reset? Does that mean you are being sent to the end of the queue? I have both Safari and Firefox up and both are doing the reset thing every half minute or so. Just wondering why it's happening and what it means for my place in line.
I think it’s supposed to do that. You don’t want to refresh on your own

I think it’s supposed to do that. You don’t want to refresh on your own
That's good to know. I did get onto the site within 10 minutes, so you must be right. I had seen some posts on other threads about the best browsers to use and about folks being auto refreshed to the end of the queue, but I didn't understand what they were referring to. Locking down the app means the waiting room now, so I want to be prepared.

Dumbo plush is up on shopDisney (10:38 am Central). Got it in my bag and into the check-out lane. Didn't follow though with purchase though.

Initial reaction: I think I'm relieved that I don't love it. Since Shop Disney made all the Merch Pass changes and the Virtual Waiting Room has become so difficult to get through, I was afraid that I would absolutely love everything and be destined for bitter disappointment. Whew. Of course, I still want stuff -- I mean, I'm not crazy or anything.

MTP pins just showed up on shopDisney and I was able to purchase a set (2:54 pm Central). Let's see if second time is the charm.
Just checked my MTP pin order status and it was cancelled again... :mad: Didn't receive an "Oops" email this time either, it was just cancelled in my order history. Disney you are messing up a terrific present giving plan for my grand niece.>:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter