Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I got an email this morning that I can get the jungle cruise ears and pins. Neither of which I am collecting. No plush once again which is what I am after. Hoping my bf might still have a shot for it.

edit; I also got the email stating that I wasn't selected for items. That was the quickest notice I've seen so far.

Last edited:
January bag?? You don't mean the Space Mountain bag, right? I've been on all morning and haven't seen that. Ever actually.
Definitely space mountain! They posted a pic of the “Hooray!” order confirmation with it, I couldn’t believe it!

Definitely space mountain! They posted a pic of the “Hooray!” order confirmation with it, I couldn’t believe it!
OMG! I've been searching periodically all morning and missed that. Crazy! Hope they don't get the Oops emails. I seem to be getting a lot of those for MMMA merch that appears these days.

So far I have not gotten an oops email (fingers crossed!).... got the big ol’ “Sorry! You weren’t picked” email today though on my account, my husband’s, and my mom’s (mom hasn’t won a single MerchPass yet)...., I just want the mug and plush! 😩

So far I have not gotten an oops email (fingers crossed!).... got the big ol’ “Sorry! You weren’t picked” email today though on my account, my husband’s, and my mom’s (mom hasn’t won a single MerchPass yet)...., I just want the mug and plush! 😩
I haven't received the "sorry" email yet today, but I'm expecting it soon. I too have never been picked for a single solitary item with Merch Pass. So many on here get picked each and every draw whether they want the items or not...I don't get what they're doing differently, but it's starting to hurt a bit frankly. :headache:

I haven't received the "sorry" email yet today, but I'm expecting it soon. I too have never been picked for a single solitary item with Merch Pass. So many on here get picked each and every draw whether they want the items or not...I don't get what they're doing differently, but it's starting to hurt a bit frankly. :headache:

It’s hard to not feel a smidge bitter, especially when they post “OMG I got selected for every item on all 3 of my accounts!! 😁😁”and I’m sitting here with not a single item:guilty:

5AD7D245-B394-4FA0-815D-F54916CB09B4.jpeg

I can’t believe my good fortune... we’re in Magic Kingdom today and the entire collection was in the Sir Mickey store in Fantasyland. I about cried- I wasn’t selected for any of the items via MerchPass. I only noticed because I saw two ebayers walking by with bags stuffed with the ears. 😡 But I got everything I wanted from this collection so yayyyy! There was a sign saying they were limiting purchases on the bags so hard to say how the ebayers got so much.

View attachment 539256

I can’t believe my good fortune... we’re in Magic Kingdom today and the entire collection was in the Sir Mickey store in Fantasyland. I about cried- I wasn’t selected for any of the items via MerchPass. I only noticed because I saw two ebayers walking by with bags stuffed with the ears. 😡 But I got everything I wanted from this collection so yayyyy! There was a sign saying they were limiting purchases on the bags so hard to say how the ebayers got so much.
Is it just me or does the bag look better "in person" than the shop Disney photos?

View attachment 539256

Yay happy you got one!

I'm actually not surprised Space Mountain Loungefly popped up. I was able to find the page and favorite it a few weeks back. Seems the ones you can do that with still exist as MAYBE popping up randomly.

Sad I missed that. I know some people who want it that I could have gotten some trades for things I'm missing in my key collection lol

I low-key wanted the Jungle Cruise collection, but wasn't selected. I'm not going to go out of my way trying to get any of it, though, since I didn't SUPER want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter